What makes PIXAR different from other animation studios
Who does the media belong to?
Sales 2011: $ 40.893 billion (€ 29.377 billion)The Walt Disney Company includes the Walt Disney film studios and their subsidiary Touchstone, the comic and film publisher Marvel Entertainment and, with ABC, one of the three largest television stations in the USA and numerous special interest channels.
The Walt Disney Company includes the Walt Disney Film Studios and Pixar Animation Studios. (& copy picture-alliance / AP)
overviewThe Walt Disney Company is currently the second largest media and entertainment company in the world. The group of companies includes the Walt Disney film studios and their subsidiary Touchstone, which also produces for the international television market, the comic and film publisher Marvel Entertainment and, with ABC (American Broadcasting Company) one of the three largest television stations in the USA, numerous special interest channels such as Disney Channel , Disney XD and Playhouse Disney, the American sports channel ESPN as well as 50 percent of the family channel Super RTL in Germany and the Disneyland theme parks.
Basic dataHeadquarters: 500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521, USA
Branch: Film, free TV / pay TV channels, TV production, rights trading, TV broadcasting stations, video / DVD, radio, games, sound carriers, multimedia, internet services, book publishers, magazines, merchandising, amusement parks, hotels
Legal form: Corporation
Fiscal year: 01.10. - 30.09.
Founding year: 1923 (Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio), 1986 (Walt Disney Company)
Managing directorsRobert A. Iger, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company
- Alan Braverman, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, The Walt Disney Company
- Ronald L. Iden, Senior Vice President, Global Security
- Kevin Mayer, Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy, Business Development and Technology Group, The Walt Disney Company
- Christine M. McCarthy, Executive Vice President, Corporate Finance and Real Estate and Treasurer, The Walt Disney Company
- Zenia Mucha, Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company
- Preston Padden, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Government Relations
- Jayne Parker, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- James A. Rasulo, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Walt Disney Company
- Brent Woodford, Senior Vice President, Planning and Control, The Walt Disney Company
- Alan F. Horn, Chairman The Walt Disney Studios
- Thomas O. Staggs, Chairman Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide
- Anne M. Sweeney, Co-Chairman Disney Media Networks, President Disney ABC Television Group
- John D. Skipper, Co-Chairman Disney Media Networks, President ESPN Inc.
- George W. Bodenheimer, Executive Chairman ESPN Inc.
- Robert A. Chapek, President Disney Consumer Products
- Andy Bird, Chairman Walt Disney International
- John Pleasants, co-president of the Disney Interactive Media Group
- James A. Pitaro, co-president of the Disney Interactive Media Group
- Susan Arnold, former President, Procter & Gamble
- Robert W. Matschullat, former CEO The Clorox Company
- Fred Langhammer, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- John E. Pepper, Jr., Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- John S. Chen, Sybase Inc.
- Aylwin B. Lewis, former President, Potbelly Sandwich Works
- Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook
- Judith L. Estrin, JLABS, LLC
- Monica C. Lozano, ImpreMedia, LLC
- Orin C. Smith, former President, Starbucks Corporation
- Robert A. Iger, Walt Disney Company
Shareholder: Steve Jobs Estate (Apple Inc.) (approx. 7%), Walt Disney family (approx. 5%), Sid Richardson Bass / Lee Marshall Bass / Perry Richardson Bass (together approx. 4%), Berkshire Hathaway, Capital Group Inc ., Disney management (including Michael Eisner and Thomas S. Murphy, approx. 2%), the rest of the free float.
- How can I be more heartless
- Are you dependent on other people
- How can I get VCP550 exam dumps
- How do I calculate the fee between points
- What can you do with graph 1?
- One server can host multiple websites
- If 8 3x 29 what is x
- What are Dislikes doing on YouTube
- Where can I get Push Up underwear
- What is WD My Cloud
- Why can't I screenshot Netflix
- How do I grow mushrooms
- What is the GST discount
- Teachers can sue students
- Arabs sexually exploit women
- Is Instagram a bigger platform than YouTube
- People still eat spam
- What is the cheapest crossover vehicle
- Which cricketer fall hurts you the most
- How will daemonization affect the banking industry
- What is alkyl halide 1
- How would someone control an AI
- Can we be sued for delayed delivery?
- What is Felicia Breakfields' Gmail address