What types of system configuration are there
- 4 minutes to read
The page system contains the following tabs:
On the Status tab you can track the progress of data ingestion, data export and several other important product processes. Review the information on this tab to ensure that the running processes are complete.
This tab contains tables with status and processing information for various processes. Each table keeps track of the Surname the task and its corresponding entity, the status of their last run and when the last update was.
View the details of the last iteration of the task by selecting their name.
There are six types of status for tasks. The following types of status are also shown on the pages Compare, Merge, Data sources, Segments, activities, enrichment, activities and Predictions displayed:
- Processing: Task is in progress. The status can be changed to "Successful" or "Failed".
- Successful: Task completed successfully.
- Skipped: Task was skipped. One or more of the downstream processes that this task depends on failed or was skipped.
- Error: The task processing failed.
- Canceled: Processing was canceled by the user before it was finished.
- In queue: Processing is queued and started as soon as all upstream tasks are completed. Please see the upgrade guidelines for more information.
This list shows the update policies for each of the main processes:
- Data sources: Runs according to the configured schedule. It does not depend on any other process. The matching depends on the successful completion of this process.
- Adjustment: Runs according to the configured schedule. Depends on the processing of the data sources used in the comparison definition. The merger depends on the successful completion of this process.
- Merge: Runs according to the configured schedule. Depends on the completion of the matching process. Segments, metrics, enrichment, searches, activities, predictions and data preparation depend on the successful completion of this process.
- Segments: Runs manually (one-time update) and according to the configured schedule. Depends on the merge. Insights depend on processing.
- Key figures: Runs manually (one-time update) and according to the configured schedule. Depends on the merge.
- activities: Runs manually (one-time update) and according to the configured schedule. Depends on the merge.
- enrichment: Runs manually (one-time update) and according to the configured schedule. Depends on the merge.
- Search: Runs manually (one-time update) and according to the configured schedule. Depends on the merge.
- Data preparation: Runs according to the configured schedule. Depends on the merge.
- findings: Runs manually (one-time update) and according to the configured schedule. Depends on segments.
Select the status of a task to view the progress details of the entire job in which it ran. The above update guidelines can help you understand how to complete a task from Skipped or In the queue can tackle.
Use the tab Time scheduleto schedule automatic updates for all of your saved data sources. Automatic updates ensure that updates from your data sources are included in your uniform customer profiles.
Go to Audience Insights Admin > system and select the tab Time schedule.
The default status for the scheduled update is Out. To activate the scheduled update, change the switch at the top of the screen to A.
Choose between Weekly (Standard) and Every day Update. If you intend to schedule weekly updates, select one or more days when you would like the update to occur.
Make your Time zone then use the drop-down list timeto set your update timing. When you're done, choose Establish. If you want to schedule multiple updates in a single day, select Add another time.
Choose to saveto apply your changes.
The tab info contains the Display names Your organization's active Environment ID, the region and your Session ID. If you have more than one work environment, give each one an easily identifiable display name.
There are two options on the tab Generally: language and Country / Region Format.
The app supports a number of languages. To change your preferred language, choose one language from the drop-down list.
Use the drop-down list Country / Region Formatto change your preferred date, time, and number formatting. A formatting preview is displayed below this field. The system will automatically suggest a selection when you choose a new language.
Choose to saveto confirm your selection.
API usage tab
Find details on real-time API usage and see what events have occurred in a given timeframe. You choose the time frame in the drop-down menu Select a time frame out.
The API usage contains three sections:
API calls - A graph showing the aggregate number of calls to the API in the selected timeframe.
Data transfer - A graph showing the amount of data transferred via the API in the selected timeframe.
Operations - a table of rows for each available API operation and details on how to use the operations. You can choose an operation name to go to the API reference.
Operations that use real-time data collection include a button with a binocular icon to show real-time API usage. Select the button to open a usage details panel for real-time API usage in the current environment.
Use the field Group by in the area Real-time API usagewhere you can choose how best to present your real-time interactions. You can group the data by API method, qualified entity name (ingested entity), created by (source of the event), result (success or failure), or error codes. The data is available as a history diagram and as a table.
- Who is the best dribbler in Liverpool
- Who is a pansexual
- What was your most memorable pet
- Is it okay to be scared?
- What is Sola Token
- Why are Italian cars so expensive
- How many different particles are there
- Which hip-hop artists are from Queens
- Which is better equity or debt
- Should I leave my swimming team
- How does communication help to win people over?
- What is the best online writing platform
- How do I meet Korean girls
- Can nootropics change our brain structure
- How does a plasma screen work
- What are some interesting experiments on illusion
- Why don't dogs work together while bathing?
- What's your favorite hotel in Iceland
- Who invented Siri
- What effects did this have on the stakeholders?
- Which is better Hadoop or Salesforce
- How reliable are Uber planned trips
- Bodybuilders age faster
- How do I run a service station