Find an IT job
Jobs and vacancies
IT jobs - IT specialists bring companies and science forward
IT jobs are booming, because the need for IT experts is still huge. In the media, the lack of IT specialists is already being referred to as an e-skill gap, which companies are trying to close with attractive job offers.
The field of IT includes the processing of information, especially digital data. Accordingly, high demands are made on the computer scientist: He must master programming languages and solve mathematical as well as hardware-related problems. Between tasks of a theoretical nature (research) and commercial software development (industry) there is an exciting field of creativity and activity for the IT specialist. IT specialists and IT clerks, IT consultants and technicians can also find attractive jobs in the office and in the field.
The estimates for vacancies in IT amount to around 18,000 to 20,000 across Germany, which is not least reflected in IT job exchanges. We are mostly looking for IT specialists with in-depth knowledge of SAP, Oracle and .Net. Booming fields of work are app development, IT security, business IT, application development, web development, hardware development and IT sales, as well as social media and cloud computing. Jobs for IT specialists are increasingly being advertised in the medical technology, science and automotive industries. Whether you are a junior computer scientist or a senior computer scientist, whether you are a permanent employee or a freelancer: the professional field offers many possibilities and attracts with high salaries. However, flexibility and willingness to learn are a must, because no other industry is experiencing as many technical revolutions as IT.
IT jobs usually require the successful completion of a computer science degree - with the academic degree of diploma, master's or bachelor's degree. However, training at vocational academies, vocational colleges and vocational schools - for example to become a state-certified computer scientist - are a good prerequisite for applying for IT jobs.
Submitting a good application for job vacancies is the be-all and end-all: the application letter and the IT curriculum vitae are primarily used to show the future employer his own performance. It is important to avoid careless mistakes in the cover letter. The spelling should be checked before sending the application folder. In terms of content, the advertised job profile should be discussed in detail.
Find the right application template for your IT job under Application2go.
- Never worry
- We can't take anything seriously
- What does a good cheatsheet look like
- The Canadian Medical Licensing Exam is easier
- What conditions can cause a congenital urethral stricture
- Why do most Americans drink black coffee
- Is Java 11 faster than Java 8
- What is the value of the udemy certificate
- Ideas can be contagious
- Gareth Bale comes back to the EPL
- Is Carlie Seer a good name
- Who is PewDiePie
- What makes people reliable in all aspects
- How do I make 15,000 quick
- When did ISIS start their attacks?
- Are stew soups
- What is the future of voting machines
- Can see snakes red
- What is a parole officer
- What are some relatively unknown nootropics
- The Israelite Hebrew Bible Prophets were mad
- Can I change my health insurance company?
- Are digital billboards a good investment
- How to make price software