How did the NCAA start?
The last time the FBI had investigated the colleges. The money issue is a difficult one. For example, there are not only the well-known sports such as basketball and American football, but also scholarships for swimming, cross-country running, lacrosse, hockey, ice hockey, ... Not all of these sports are so popular that they are really interesting for TV. Some of it is then simply the gap filler for the major sports.
Since all scholarships have to be paid / funded, this is a kind of solidarity pot. On the other hand, they're still colleges. There is an age limit. And you also get a post-sports diploma. This part of life is usually longer and it is not for nothing that people advertise that "most student-athletes go pro in something other than sports". There are several thousand graduates every year, but only a few tens of jobs in the NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, ... And of those who become professionals (also in Europe), many fail in the first 1-3 years.
If you were to pay a player, then he would not be because of the university but solely for the sport at the university. The big universities could buy the best players together (each university currently has a limited number of scholarships). A paid player could also have his contract expire without having graduated from university at the same time. Hence a difficult topic.
What is extremely good, however, and probably even better than in Europe (albeit at a later age), is the broad support. Some colleges have budgets over 1 billion. The training possibilities are almost unlimited. Perhaps you can compare that with youth academies or youth centers run by Bundesliga teams here. However, we only have 18 Bundesliga clubs and there are a few thousand universities in the USA ... There will very quickly be a lot of US players who are extremely well trained in technology. The question will then be more about understanding the game. Only a few of them will switch to the MSL via the draft system. The rest can be committed practically free of charge in Europe. We start with clubs in the youngest age. (from 5 or 6). It's different in basketball. You can really only really accelerate from 10-13. So I see greater advantages in basketball than in football.
- Which packaging is 100 recyclable
- What is your picture of god
- Should honor killing be allowed
- Why doesn't my cat stop mating
- Why did Shakespeare write about witches
- Where does the name Bethany come from
- How many cities does Qatar have
- What is the favorite language in the IT industry
- Are Skechers good for over-pronounced feet
- Private universities create their own curriculum
- What is an English Language Certificate
- How can I contact Meryl Streep
- Who created Lord Shiv
- Fingering can lead to pregnancy
- Who is the best teacher 2
- How is Nalla Mallareddy College for CSE
- Where can I download Malayalam FLAC songs
- What is meant by 1 8
- Is there anyone from McGill University
- What is a fraction for children
- How do I watch a movie here
- May contain an organic compound metal
- Is growth hacking ethical
- Which movie scenes triggered your PTSD?