How does Medevac travel insurance work
MEDEVAC - RESCUE FROM THE AIR
Organizing an ambulance or return transport is a task that can put a heavy strain on the relatives and relatives of a patient in a crisis situation. We often hear the following questions: Is the company also medically competent? Is this flight really safe? Will our family member / friend also receive medical care during the flight? Are the costs excessive?
PrivateFly has many years of experience in organizing ambulance and return transports. We are available 24 hours a day and we organize rescue flights worldwide, including a medical team - and at a guaranteed fair price!
Contact our team of experts around the clock, 7 days a week or give us a call +49 3222 1090 678
WHAT IS AN AMBULANCE FLIGHT?
A medical evacuation (English: medevac) is the air transport of a patient whose condition does not permit ground transport over a long distance.
A medical aircraft is a private jet equipped with emergency medical and / or intensive care equipment that specializes in the transport of patients.
An ambulance flight is the safest and fastest travel option for patients who are too sick or too weak to embark on a strenuous scheduled flight.
Private jets and rescue planes can fly to significantly more airports (ten times as much) than normal scheduled aircraft. Hence, you can bring a patient much closer to the receiving hospital.
The aircraft is also manned by a medical team (paramedics, nurses or specialists) and equipped with extensive medical equipment, including a ventilator, ECG, CPR and of course beds and / or stretchers.
PrivateFly is available around the clock +49 3222 1090 678 or send us your request using this contact form.
HOW DOES PRIVATEFLY ORGANIZE AN AIR RESCUE?
In order to provide the best possible service to the patient and their family, it is important that our surgical team is aware of all available information regarding the patient's health, including:
- Name of the treating hospital / attending doctors and address
Our team of experts can then organize the fastest possible bed-to-bed transfer. It goes without saying that our surgical team keeps relatives and attending doctors up to date around the clock. Specifically, you will learn:
- when an ambulance is on the way to pick up the patient,
- when the aircraft and a medical team are on their way to the nearest airport,
- when an ambulance is ready at the destination to meet the patient on the aircraft and transfer him to the treating hospital.
You can get advice and help around the clock at +49 3222 1090 678 or send us your request using this contact form.
HOW EXPENSIVE IS AN AMBULANCE FLIGHT?
PrivateFly's goal is to deliver the best service at the lowest price. The price for an ambulance flight depends on the following factors, among others:
- Health status of the patient and the treatment required
- Aircraft type
- Flight distance
We will make you a fixed price offer within 15 minutes. Our surgery team will help you fill out the necessary forms for travel health insurance.
HOW TO BOOK AN AMBULANCE FLIGHT
For more information on rescue flights, PrivateFly can call +49 3222 1090 678 or send us your request using our contact form.
- Can you openly criticize the judiciary in India?
- Do you really want more regrets?
- What's so immoral and wrong about polygyny
- Is the same key and attribute in dbms
- PC building technology can be implemented
- Dreams of some form of sensory deprivation
- Can a serial killer of a psychopath be caught?
- What does the blockchain code look like
- Can parents make or break their children
- Can pregnancy really save a failed marriage?
- Who can beat DeviantArt
- How are test scenarios
- Which is a renewable resource
- What is a direct visa application
- What are index funds 3
- How can I stop watching amateur porn
- Where did Flan originally come from?
- How can you control your heart rate
- What are the benefits of optimizing the supply chain
- What is the sugar content in jaggery
- Why do I always sleep
- How powerful is Percy Jackson
- Can a nurse with no experience work abroad
- What is the iota power 5
- Boris doesn't want a deal
- How do you get rid of catchy tunes
- Why do Uber drivers cancel
- North Korea is a loose cannon
- What is intrinsic semiconductor
- What is a blockchain layer
- Why are INTJs more likely to be single
- Definition of tourniquet bleeding type
- Which crypto exchange price will increase in 2019?