How can I use Python's range function
How can I create a list with sequential numbers?
Say when you've had a number entry into Python and want to make a list of sequential numbers that you like
How could you do that
In Python 3, you can use the built-in function as follows
Note 1: The Python 3.x function returns an object. If you want a list, you have to explicitly convert it to a list using the function as I showed it in the answer.
Note 2: We pass the number 9 to the function because the function generates numbers up to the specified number, but does not contain the number. So we give the actual number + 1.
Note 3: There is a small difference in functionality between Python 2 and 3. Please refer to this answer for more information.
Using the Python built-in range function:
Just to give you another example, while range (value) is by far the best way to do this, this might help you with something else later.
Note: - Of course, in Python-3x you have to use the Use the range function. It works to generate numbers when needed. The standard way to use the Range function to create a list of consecutive numbers
If you a function to generate a list of sequential numbers using the Range function want to create, pay attention to this code!
Also, depending on how you want to get the result, you can print each number in a for loop:
For example, if the user input was 7:
You can also delete the '+1' in the for loop and put it in the print statement, which will change it to 1 instead of 0.
You can use list comprehension for this problem as it is only solved in two lines. Code-
- Can I translate my own medical records?
- Democracy requires trust between people
- What was the origin of cumbia
- What is the strongest green laser pointer
- What makes rattle snakes rattle
- Why are dogs illiterate
- Has anyone ever claimed to stop time?
- See yourself as a hero
- What is the old name of Uttarakhand
- How should I interpret the GPS accuracy
- Ads really attract someone
- What happened to Noah and his family
- Can I buy Gitanjali Gems shares?
- Where can I learn tailoring
- Are microorganisms helpful or harmful?
- What are diffused impurities in semiconductors
- What are the powers of Bucky Barnes
- Why is active listening important
- What is a half of a Bitcoin block
- What is hydrographic pressure
- Natural family planning reduces divorce rates
- What illness can lead to death
- Are hickeys safe
- How do you plan your next week