Will Blu Android devices get nougat
Android 7.0 update for Sony's 4K TV starts on May 31st
Sony is preparing for the Android 7.0 (Nougat) update that will be made available for Bravia 4K televisions from 2015 to 2017. Android 7.0 will be distributed from May 31, 2017 - unfortunately only in the USA for the time being.
Update 07-06-2017: Lt. Sony will receive the update for all models from 2016. We have completed the model names accordingly.
Original message: As with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), Sony seems to have chosen the USA again for the first rollout of the 7.0 update. We can only hope that the distribution of the new features and bug fixes will go better than the previous update. If everything goes according to plan, owners of a Sony Bravia Android TV from 2015, 2016 and 2017 can look forward to new features such as Picture-in-Picture, Google Cast 4K, HLG HDR and the use of multiple Google user accounts looking forward. In the first step, however, the models from 2016 and 2017 will be supplied with Android 7.0. The devices from 2015 will follow in the course of the year. In Europe, the update is not expected until June / July 2017.
Dolby Vision with future update
The firmware update will not yet provide the Dolby Vision feature for Sony's A1 OLED, the ZD9, XE93 and XE94 model series. Dolby Vision will not be distributed until a future version. We are curious to see whether the stability of the Android system will improve further with version 7.0. The update cycle for Android 7.0 should then be completed by the end of June. A The menu interface will only be updated with version 8.0 (Oreo). Google already gave a first glimpse into the menu update as part of its IO / 2017 event (video at the end of the article).
If you don't want to miss the Android 7.0 update, you should go to the Support page of his Bravia 4K TV visit. There the updates are usually put online before they are automatically distributed.
The following model series receive Android 7.0:
- 2016: XD70, XD75, XD80, XD83, XD93, XD94, X90C, X85C ZD9
- 2017: XE80, XE83, XE85, XE90, XE93, XE84 and A1 (OLED)
Preview Android TV Oreo:
[fusion_youtube id = “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMB9B6Z__bM&t=847s“ width = ““ height = ““ autoplay = “false“ api_params = ““ hide_on_mobile = “small-visibility, medium-visibility , large-visibility "class =" "] [/ fusion_youtube]
- Why was Babur called a great emperor?
- What actually defines intelligence
- Why do collies bark so much
- Which snakes cannot see
- What is the science behind charisma
- Are electric cars environmentally friendly
- Why is the Bangalore Stadium being renewed
- How do I judge an environment
- If the cement board needs to be waterproofed
- Under what conditions would communism have worked?
- What is the Zika virus about
- How do I get into the energy market
- How was your first week at NDA
- How did they get a cathode ray
- Who created Lord Shiv
- How are hazardous waste disposed of?
- Can't we eat vegetarian food on Dussehra?
- Do ketogenic supplements work?
- Why did Operation Typhoon fail?
- Why is it still so difficult to sell online?
- Would you like to meet Negan
- What is Ringo Starr famous for?
- Who invented khakis
- What a job almost anyone could do