Which is the cheapest PC build
Building Guide: The Best Gaming PC for Little Money
We fiddled around and that's what came out of it
EarlyGame has a fairly comprehensive coverage of esports and gaming, but how do players play? Today we want to talk about what kind of PC you can put together at the best possible price so that you can keep up with the pros.
One important note: First, this PC build is over 1.000€ or just below the total price. If you want to see a bigger, more extensive build for more money, feel free to comment on ours Facebook site leave. Second, and more importantly, PC parts prices vary by point of sale, but we've done our best to keep them as cheap as possible.
With the AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 6x 3.4GHz you can't go wrong. With a starting price of approx. 120,00€ this is an absolute powerhouse that is fantastic for current games in a decently high setting. He's an industry favorite to seriously consider for good reason. Should the budget allow, there is a newer model from AMD, the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core, 12-thread unlocked desktop processor with Wraith Stealth Coolerthat is about 179,00€ costs.
For only 99,90€ is this Asus Prime B450-Plus motherboard a fantastic addition to our build and will neatly house all of the other components needed for this pc build.
The graphics card
Here is the biggest money guzzler, because we will be the one for our graphics card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB MSI Gaming Z use. This graphics card costs a pretty penny, taking them with you 410,00€+ the most expensive part of the build is. If you want stable FPS and reasonable graphics settings, you are well positioned with this card - an excellent price-performance ratio.
The RAM latch
We're doing well on the money front, so we'll need some decent RAM to top off the previous pieces. For this build, the Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz for the price of approx. 68€ fantastic and has everything it takes to get more than one game up and running.
We don't want you to only experience the early game, because from then on everything jerks and smokes. We want you to have the fastest gaming experience possible, and as SSDs keep getting cheaper, this is a must have for any PC build. The Kingston A400 SSD SA400S37 / 240G is perfect for what we need to run Windows. At a price of around 36 € you can't go wrong with this much-needed piece of hardware.
You can't play video games with no storage space, can you? The Seagate BarraCuda 1TB hard drive has more than enough of it to bring the best sports games we love to fast hard drive space. This hard drive costs 51€, some outlets even these Even cheaper to sell.
A hot topic in the gaming and esports community is which case to use for what purpose. That depends on personal preference, but in keeping with the price, this is a fantastic case to get Corsair Carbide 175R RGB, the 64€ costs and offers fantastic space and cooling. And doesn't it look pretty? Yes, sometimes it depends on the external values ...
The power cord
No computer is completely without electricity. The conclusion forms the Xilence Performance A + series (630 watts), and with 59€ that's more than enough power to play all night long!
The final result
Let's recap our complete PC build with the prices and the total:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 6x 3.4GHz - € 120.00
- Motherboard: Asus Prime B450 Plus motherboard - € 99.90
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB MSI Gaming Z - € 410.00
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz - 68 €
- SSD: Kingston A400 SSD SA400S37 / 240G - 36 €
- HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB HDD - 51 €
- CASE: Pirate Carbide 175R RGB - € 64
- POWER: Xilence Performance A + Series - 59 €
Total: 907 € *
I bet nobody expected that, right? And while our math skills are a little rusty, we've saved money with this build. That means you can focus on buying things like Windows 10 and other gaming devices that you might need to further enhance your gaming experience. As mentioned earlier, all prices are subject to change and vary by country.
If you want an even cheaper gaming PC or have suggestions for a better PC build, please leave a comment on our Facebook page. For everything else in the field of esports and gaming, just stop by EarlyGame. Here we also have specific hardware accessories for Fortnite, LoL or Call of Duty.
- Will AI or blockchain be bigger?
- At what temperature do liquids freeze
- Which is better COER or COEP
- Aspiring product managers should get MBAs
- Is Bipolar 2 a Serious Health Condition
- What is artificial ice in hockey
- What is the job of Orson Welles
- Has Theo J Ellis ever been betrayed
- What is the opposite of adsorption
- Who built R2 D2
- Chinese WeChat has a bug
- What are some cool programming languages
- Is the same key and attribute in dbms
- What is meant by educated language
- The 101st Airborne still jumps
- What were Puritan ideas of success?
- What was your IIM Indores WAT topic
- What is a Google Drive Document
- Science believes in chance coincidences
- Northern Irish accents are harsh
- How is IKEA expanding its business
- Why is biochemistry so complicated
- Are Priyanka Chopra and Meera Chopra relatives
- What was your favorite Sinclair Spectrum game
- What is turpentine
- What are some good hairstyles for afros
- Can I legally quote someone's Facebook comment?
- How can I have Instagram followers analyzed
- Chocolate increases or decreases dopamine levels
- Where can you find white sage seeds?
- Why is Mountain Dew being discontinued
- Is Instagram a bigger platform than YouTube
- Biharis are richer than Marathis
- Flaxseed is good for a keto diet