Should social media teams handle social advertising
Social media require skillful crisis management. Because a single critical review can quickly damage a brand's reputation. What to consider when dealing with negative feedback.
Twitter, Instagram and Co. offer many opportunities in your own communication, but it also brings with it completely new challenges in terms of crisis management. A single critical review or complaint can quickly gain momentum and damage a brand's reputation.
In order to build lasting trust with customers and potential target groups, it is important to create conditions under which one can react to negative feedback on social media today.
Four tips from Claudius Henrichs, Best Practice Center Lead at the solution provider Khoros:
1. Keep the response time short
Establish an ideal response time and be sure to adhere to it. Many consumers expect an answer within 30 minutes. When it comes to sensitive issues, the customer becomes more and more impatient and dissatisfied as the waiting time increases. In the worst case, he feels ignored and expresses his displeasure publicly.
2. Be human and positive
Take control in a crisis situation by being helpful and authentic. Never answer negatively or defensively. Avoid premade responses and try to make a human connection. Make sure your customer feels heard and understood. If necessary, apologize for the inconvenience to defuse criticism.
3. Answer publicly in addition to a private conversation
Most conversations on social media take place in public. That's why a public response is essential in order to present your brand transparently. If you need sensitive data to solve the problem, however, you should shift the conversation to personal direct messages. However, so that the public can understand that the problem has been resolved, you should also publicly inform the community about it.
4. Establish clear rules
When comments creep into hateful language, respond clearly by stating unequivocally that that type of language is unacceptable. Make a clear statement in your "About Me" section about which manners are allowed and which are not.
- Where can I get a burrowing owl
- Are CPA jobs in demand
- Which leads to an increase in property taxes
- Downloadable wallpapers are free for commercial use
- Who would win Juggernaut vs Squirrel Girl?
- Is there any edible color
- What is the disadvantage of skills
- How's the weather in Chicago
- How do we control our unnecessary conversation
- A falcon is a dangerous bird
- What is the Jio effect for YouTube users
- What are the cities in Mexico
- Telegram is helpful
- What does the endoscopy cost
- Do narcissists have compassion for other narcissists
- People still eat spam
- Can I be thin in a month
- One server can host multiple websites
- How can I deposit money in mypayingads
- Locusts eat each other
- What is OSI network
- Where does the name Bethany come from
- What is meant by chemical bond
- How does a motion sensor work
- What do you think of me
- What is a tailor-made trip
- What are the weirdest kidz bop songs
- Why do people love Ed Sheeran
- What is social learning
- Security is an illusion
- How does natural death come about
- Why are dogs illiterate
- What is the ash content in coal