What does devour?
Is the word DEATH legal in Scrabble?
|Scrabble®||V.6 - E.1 - R1 - S.1 - C4 - H2 - L2 - I.1 - N1 - G2 - E.1 - N1||23|
The online Scrabble dictionary from wortwurzel.de is the quick and easy way of checking Scrabble words, as it also provides you with information about the meaning of SCHLINGEN! To avoid quarrels and debates while playing, all players should agree on the dictionary they will be using. Should another player use the Scrabble® word, e.g. Devoured if wrongly objected, ten points will be deducted from the player who made the protest. The word remains on the field and the player who placed the word is awarded the points for the word. From the letters of V | E | R | S | C | H | L | I | N | G | E | N there are further possibilities to place letter stones. Here you can find the best Scrabble solutions:
(also transferred) greedily or hastily ingesting, eating, devouring
Transfer greedily, devotedly, persistently perceive, grasp, read with the senses
eat greedily and hastily in large bites without chewing too much
- Is CH3CH2 a Lewis acid
- What is the switching position in injection molding
- Is Kylo Ren still alive
- Are David Fincher films worth watching
- How to become a prosecutor 2
- How can I learn Tagalog online
- All Orthodox speak Yiddish these days
- What qualifications are required for forestry
- How do I make great brochures
- How can I deal with appreciation
- Is the bluetooth signal harmful?
- Are BMWs generally reliable
- What is general banking
- When is Spotify Coming to India 1
- What is the average temperature in Bangkok
- Why do people like to fish deep sea fishing
- Why water temperature less than atmosphere
- What is the greatest industrial metal song
- What is the opposite word of the day
- What is Spielberg's most profitable film
- What chemicals are toxic
- Why do people like John Cage
- Will Britain arm its military?
- Some are good bridal makeup artists