The follicle study shows blocked fallopian tubes
A fallopian tube blocked
I've been trying to get pregnant for two years. An HSG was done last week and it showed a normal uterus and left fallopian tube and a "blocked" right fallopian tube. My gynecologist told me that there was no surgical option. Now I only have one “good” fallopian tube and my chances of conceiving are of course very low. He suggested that I should have IVF treatment. I am not ready for it. It's expensive and I'm only 27 years old. Are there any alternatives besides IVF for me? N.
If the remaining fallopian tube is normal, your chances of conceiving are not significantly reduced, although it may take a little longer. There are a few exceptions. If you have had an acute pelvic infection, the remaining fallopian tube may have been damaged despite its patency. If the blocked fallopian tube becomes full of fluid (called a hydrosalpinx), the chance of conception is reduced and there is an increased risk of miscarriage. Studies in IVF patients show that surgical removal of a hydrosalpinx improves IVF outcomes.
I would need the HSG recordings to assess which would be the best treatment for her. But with a “good” fallopian tube, you will have good ovulation results on the same side. Many of my patients have benefited greatly from several months of clomiphene therapy.
- Is it possible to have no faith?
- What is a therapeutic program
- How can I go kayaking alone
- What do you like about Nigerian culture
- What if you get an F.
- Should I drop 2 years for NIT
- Is GIMP safe to download
- What do men think of the vagina
- Kindle Unlimited costs money
- What's your favorite hotel in Iceland
- When do chickenpox scars go away?
- What encourages children to use drugs
- How do legal and factual causes differ?
- Are quarter horses warm or hot-blooded?
- What is a smart everyday life
- What is the future in food technology
- Did Haytham let Connor kill him
- Career advice Make introverts good professors
- Why am I socially unacceptable
- Play Framework is the Django of Java
- Why is a strawberry pitted, known as peeling
- When and how were lanterns invented
- The acute coronary syndrome can lead to sudden death
- What does pap on ask fm