What are the funniest WikiHow illustrations
"How to Hide Your Erection": The Most Absurd Wikihow Tutorials
The internet has simplified a lot. If you don't know one thing or the other in everyday life, you can avoid having to ask a possibly embarrassing question and instead consult Google. There is an answer to most problems in the world: Often it comes from the user-generated tutorial page Wikihow, which has an answer for pretty much every question - no matter how absurd it may seem. Another humorous highlight is provided by the illustrations that are created to match the respective tutorials. For example:
"How to Stop a Wedding"
One tutorial that went viral due to its absurdity is the one that tells users how to prevent a wedding. A wide variety of options are discussed - for example, to ensure that the parents no longer pay the couple any more money or to cancel the wedding afterwards, for example because it is incest or the like.
"How to Fold a Sheet of Paper"
For those of you who don't know how to fold a piece of paper, there is now a tutorial.
"How to clap"
A user asks in the comment column: "Why does this article even exist?" The answer: "To teach people different gossip techniques; and the right time to clap."
"How to take a shower"
"Wet your entire body. Slowly turn in circles a few times."
"How to Run Away and Live Alone as a Teenager"
Difficult family life is not something to make fun of. However, the tutorial recommends young people instead of notifying authorities or youth protection offers and seeking help to live alone on the street.
And so on ...
The list of creative Wikihow tutorials is endless. A collection:
(red, May 25, 2019)
- How often should one do kapalbhati?
- How do I activate McAfee
- Why is global warming not real
- Can cryptococcosis be cured
- Brown bears can climb trees
- What is non-stick cookware
- What is environmental biology
- Can women breastfeed as a Virgo
- Donald Trump is a diplomatic leader
- Everything deserves an explanation
- How do I describe an illustration
- Is CMC based on the NEET
- Which eyewear brands specialize in luxury sunglasses
- Which celebrity has the best legs
- What happened to Spork spoon forks
- The Namtaxi app has all payment options
- How do I find Twitter customer support
- Is still touring Black Sabbath
- How to say flag in Punjabi
- What's about civilization
- Do you like Sia's cracking voice
- What is nonviolent communication
- What is a private prayer
- Why did you choose Gautam Gambhir