Can defeat Geralt 1,000,000 Necromorphs
Resident Evil 2 Remake - Military look for the Tyrant and Jump Scare opponents, Capcom shows early drafts
This is what the Tyrant looks like with his final urban outfit in the Resident Evil 2 Remake.
The Capcom development team of the Resident Evil 2 Remake met for a round table in good company over beer and dinner. In the accompanying videos you get a very personal insight into the Creation of the new edition of the horror action game around Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy. Among other things, early concept art illustrations and unfinished game sections are shown.
You can see both parts here:
Link to external content
Link to external content
Military look and jump scare opponents
For the Tyrant it was originally a rather military outfit thought. To make it look more natural in the urban environment of Raccon City, the decision was made to use a coat and hat, which has become a kind of trademark.
The concept for the jump scare opponent "Condemned" was also discarded. A humanoid opponent in the orphanage was planned. The chase by the alligator was also significantly shortened and its destruction by a crane was completely thrown over the heap.
The Tyrant military look in an early illustration
Concept of a jump scare opponent who did not make it into the final game
They also experimented with different camera angles. The First person point of view could not convince the developers. Based on the original from 1998, a fixed camera to change was also planned. But since the shoulder view worked so well and reflected the feel of the original for the team, they didn't bring a second camera perspective into play:
"We thought the fixed camera could be a selling point, but the other camera was great, so we figured we don't need both."
Not knowing that they were filmed with hidden cameras for the first part of the evening, the team chats casually about the creation of the horror action game. How much passion and attention to detail went into the development can be seen in the joy of the high rating on Metacritic. For many, it is the first time that they have been involved in a game that the 90s mark has been cracked. Our GameStar rating is also 90.
Funny details, such as the long way to the first zombie and the toilet discussion, as well as the work with the actors can be seen in the first of the two videos above. Regardless of whether it is a remake or a new part, Resident Evil has been one of the most successful horror game series for more than 20 years. In the GameStar TV episode, we explain to you why she cannot be (un) dead: Why does Resident Evil not die?
6:53 Resident Evil 2 - Test video for the new horror edition: A prime example of a remake
- How is chain mail different from plate armor?
- Which are the longest unicode characters
- Is the Monterey Bay Aquarium worth a visit
- Which is better Google Domains or Whois
- Which rules are you ignoring
- What does this picture 1
- Why not a lot of programmers like Xcode
- What is meant by 0 1N NaOH
- Buy apps for Apple TV
- There are apps for the Google photo search
- Who is the most successful venture capitalist
- What is it like to travel through Tanzania
- Why don't all sports have cheerleaders
- How far is Switzerland from the USA?
- The economy of all humanity is failing
- What is the need for equipment
- What consolation is women
- Is starting an offline voucher a great idea
- What is YAM's Tech Stack
- Why isn't Yuvraj playing
- Is D B Cooper's secret revealed
- Why is my Instagram app not opening
- What is the full form of CAMS
- Is Instagram actually toxic