What is the charging current in the transmission line
The line system, as briefly summarized both the lines for the distribution of the electrical current within the actual area of use and the connection between this and the transformer stations or power plants, requires with regard to the importance it has for economic and always flawless work The transmission and distribution of electricity is a matter of careful consideration and great care not only in the calculation, but also in the type of mechanical design. On the one hand, the voltage drop in the lines calculated from the generator in the power plant or from the busbars of a distribution point to the most distant point of use and the state of the insulation is a measure of the efficiency of the power transmission and is therefore primarily used when calculating the annual operating expenses and the electricity price Appearance.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This chapter is part of the Springer Book Archives digitization project with publications that have appeared since the publisher's beginnings in 1842. With this archive, the publisher provides sources for both historical and disciplinary research, each of which must be viewed in a historical context. This chapter is from a book that was published before 1945 and is therefore not advertised by the publisher in its political-ideological orientation typical of the time.
- For information on profitability calculations, see Herzog and Feldmann: The calculation of electrical line networks. Teichmüller: The electrical cables. Meyer, F. W. Dr.-Ing .: The calculation of electrical systems based on economic principles.Google Scholar
- See Herzog and Feldmann: The calculation of electrical line networks.Google Scholar
- See Volume I, Table of Contents.Google Scholar
- For information on the skin effect, see p. 43. Google Scholar
- Zachrisson, E .: On the definition of the term asymmetry of a three-phase system. Electrotechn. Z. 1923, issue 39, p. 897. Google Scholar
- Schwarzkopf, J .: For calculating long high-voltage lines. Electrotechn. u. Maschinenb. 1930 Issue 31 p. 725. Timoscheff, A. v .: Approximation methods for calculating long-distance power transmissions. Knowledge Publ. Siemens Conc. Vol. 10, Issue 3, p. 109. Google Scholar
- Mie, G .: Electric waves on two parallel wires. Ann. Physik Vol. 2 (1900) S. 201.zbMATHCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- See electrotechn. Z. 1905, p. 350. Google Scholar
- See footnote on page 92. Google Scholar
- See also H. Behrend: The influence of insulation faults on discharge and capacitance currents in three-phase long-distance lines with and without a protective cable: Elektrotechn. Z. 1916 issue 9 Google Scholar
- See also W. Petersen: The protective value of lightning cables, electrical engineering. Z. 1914 issue 1 p. 1. Google Scholar
- Bekku, S .: Synchronization of two three-phase generators through asymmetrical impedances. Electrotechn. Z. 1925 issue 18 p. 656. Google Scholar
- Weicker, W., Dr.-Ing .: The testing of high-voltage overhead line insulators with regard to discharge phenomena, Elektrotechn. Z. 1910. Google Scholar
- Peek, F. W. jr .: The laws of corona formation and the electrical properties of air. Proc. Amer. Inst. Electr. Engr. Bd. 80 p. 1485. In addition, electrical engineering. Z. 1912 issue 3 p. 61; Electr. Train. 1911 issue 26 p. 537; 1912 issue 33 p. 711; Electrotechn. Z. 1913 issue 11 p. 298. Google Scholar
- Ryan, H. J .: Air and Oil as High Voltage Insulators. Glimmer of overhead lines. Proc. Amer. Inst. Electr. Engr. 13.1. 1913. Electrical engineer. Z. 1911, issue 44, p. 1104. Google Scholar
- Görges, H., P. Weidig and A. Jaensch: About experiments to determine the corona losses on overhead lines. Electrotechn. Z. 1911 issue 43 p. 1071. Google Scholar
- Krumbiegel, K., Dipl.-Ing .: The power transmission Lauchhammer-Gröditz-Riesa. Z. VDI 1913 p. 1205. Google Scholar
- Rüdenberg, Prof. Dr.-Ing .: The behavior of electrical power plants and networks when they merge. Electrotechn. Z. 1929 issue 27 p. 970. Google Scholar
- Telegr. And telephone techn. 1919 and 1920, electrotechn. Z. 1920 p. 604. Google Scholar
- Ollendorff, F .: Shielding the influence of trees on telecommunication lines. VDE-Fachbericht 1927 p. 86. Google Scholar
- See also: Regulations for the construction of electrical telecommunications systems of VDE VEF / 1932 and guidelines for measures to protect telegraph systems against the disruptive influences of electrical rail and high-voltage systems; 3rd Meeting of the Intern, Advisory Committee on Telegraphy. Electrotechn. Z. 1931 issue 38 p. 1194. Google Scholar
- Electrotechn. Z. 1921 p. 1262. Google Scholar
Authors and Affiliations
There are no affiliations available
- Are you ever afraid of losing someone
- What does function mean in math
- What should consumers know about GMOs?
- Everything deserves an explanation
- Is yoga a modern religion
- What vitamin intake will reduce diabetes
- Is an observable supernova dangerous
- What can you do with graph 1?
- Why are mobile games showing misleading ads?
- Which college is better Shankra or Rungta
- Burn crackers this Diwali
- What does cultural studies mean
- What does a panel operator do
- What makes traction for a software start?
- How will human governance develop
- Some teachers are unsuitable
- How do we get inspiration from others?
- Is Russia responsible for the hacking or not
- Obtain communications majors jobs
- How to Make College Years Productive
- The eyes are blindfolded with the ears
- Which computer changed the world?
- How do I find programming project jobs
- Is dermarolling good for beard growth