What is cognitive artificial intelligence
Focus on artificial intelligence or cognitive systems
Main focus in the Master AI
Subject examination regulations, Appendix 3
The major in Cognitive Systems offers training in the field of cognitive science with a focus on computer science and artificial intelligence. Graduates are thus particularly recognized in the field of cognitive modeling. Areas of application can be found in all areas in which systems are developed that take specific properties of human information processing into account or individual users are to be modeled.
- Is Saudi an island or a desert?
- How can I start developing learning skills
- Where are solar panels prohibited on the roof
- What is it like to do cave diving?
- What is a muted trumpet
- What are the basic citizens
- Looking for inspired wholesale wallets
- Do Pakistanis really believe that India is promoting terrorism
- What is the highest package at MMU
- Do women feel remorse for hurting someone?
- Are you ready for your greatest adventure
- How do designers make money
- Which wireless router should I get
- What is a satanist
- The culture is determined by genetics
- Where can I order THC foods
- Is Donald Trump liberal on any issues
- It's the one microbe in our brain
- Why is my Facebook page not accessible
- Why didn't Ford make bicycles
- Which is better emperor or aetna
- How can I change servers
- Why do Bosniaks hate Armenians so much
- Who can register my restaurant with Swiggy