How is IKGPTU Jalandhar for CSE
Proceedings of International Conference on IoT Inclusive Life (ICIIL 2019), NITTTR Chandigarh, India (eBook)
This book gathers selected research papers presented at the AICTE-sponsored International Conference on IoT Inclusive Life (ICIIL 2019), which was organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh, India, on December 19-20, 2019. In contributions by active researchers, the book presents innovative findings and important developments in IoT-related studies, making it a valuable resource for researchers, engineers, and industrial professionals around the globe.
Dr. Maitreyee Dutta completed her basic studies in ECE at Guahati University in 1993; her M.E. at PEC Chandigarh in 1999; and her Ph.D. at Punjab University in 2007. She joined the NITTTR Chandigarh in 2001. She is currently a Professor and Head of the institute's IMCO Unit. She has secured funding for two major projects from the Ministry of IT, New Delhi, and Ministry of Social Justice. She received the Rota Women's Distinction Award from the Rotary Club Chandigarh Midtown in 2013, and the Best Teacher Award from Bharatiya Shikshan Mandal, Uttar Pradesh, in the same year.Dr. C. Rama Krishna completed his B.Tech. at the JNTU, Hyderabad; his M.Tech. at CUSAT, Cochin; and his Ph.D. at the IIT, Kharagpur, in the area of MANET. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE, USA. Since 1996, he has been working with the Department of CSE, NITTTR, Chandigarh, and currently holds the position of Professor and Head of Department, with more than 22 years of teaching experience. He has more than 100 research publications in international and national journals and conference proceedings to his credit, has implemented several projects funded by various government and private agencies in India, and holds one patent.
Dr. Rakesh Kumar received his B.Tech. in CSE from the IKGPTU, Jalandhar; his M.Tech. in IT from the GGSIPU, New Delhi; and his Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from the NIT Kurukshetra in 2004, 2008, and 2015, respectively. With more than 15 years of teaching experience, he is currently working as an Assistant Professor at the Department of CSE, NITTTR Chandigarh. He has several international / national conference / journal publications to his credit, and serves as a reviewer for many international journals / conferences.Dr. Mala Kalra is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh, India. She received her B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering from the MDU, Rohtak, India, in 2001; her M.E. in CSE from PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh, India, in 2006; and her Ph.D. in CSE from the PU, Chandigarh, in 2019. She has more than 15 years of teaching and research experience, and has published over 40 research papers in reputed international journals and conference proceedings.
- How should I devote myself to work
- How do electrons work like waves
- How can I publish my philosophical work
- How does the credit card industry work
- Why isn't this winter so cold?
- Which personality traits are generally considered to be unattractive?
- Is LAM disease fatal
- What's your rating on VigLink
- How do I change my WhatsApp account
- How do app-based companies earn
- Which Supercell game is the hardest
- What does social selling look like?
- Why are there wages
- Grow India like an Israel
- The destruction of human cells produces glucose
- Is Weebly easier to use than Wix
- Feel free to draw or paint
- Which file system does Apple use
- When did vaping become so popular?
- What is the use of information science
- When is it okay to take risks?
- What if Robert Kennedy wasn't murdered?
- What are examples of Smart Office projects
- Is CH3CH2 a Lewis acid