WhatsApp group for UI UX developers
Use the WhatsApp name and logos found on our WhatsApp Brand Guidelines website only, and not those found anywhere else. Make sure you check the WhatsApp Brand Resources in these Guidelines often to ensure you're using the most current version.
Do not use other trademarks, names, domain names, logos, or other content that could be confused with WhatsApp.
When you're talking about WhatsApp, always capitalize the letters "W" and "A," and never modify or abbreviate the word "WhatsApp."
Remember to display the word WhatsApp in the same font size and style as the content surrounding it, and never use any of the WhatsApp logos to replace the word WhatsApp in a sentence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does WhatsApp need rules about how to use the WhatsApp Brand Resources?
These rules are intended to promote consistent use of the WhatsApp brand. This confusion and makes it easier for people to instantly recognize references to WhatsApp. These guidelines also help protect our trademarks.
Can I use WhatsApp on my product or merchandise, like clothing and accessories?
WhatsApp doesn't permit or license its trademarks, logos or other intellectual property for use on merchandise like toys, apparel, accessories or packaging without explicit prior written approval.
Do I need to request permission for each use of the WhatsApp Brand Resources?
Submit a written request if you want to use the WhatsApp Brand Resources to market your products and services, or if you intend to use our assets in broadcast, television, or film. Otherwise, WhatsApp doesn't require a brand permissions request or review your usage as long as you adhere to the WhatsApp Brand Guidelines.
What if I want to use the WhatsApp Brand Resources for TV or film, how do I request permission?
If you want to use the WhatsApp Brand Resources in TV or film, make sure to review these guidelines first, then you can request permission here. Please include:
- The final version showing how the WhatsApp Brand Resources will be featured;
- A detailed description of the commercial, film, or program;
- A script of the segment that references WhatsApp; other
- Translations for any non-English requests.
It normally takes 2-3 weeks for requests to be processed. We can only grant permission after review of the final version of your commercial, film, or program.
Can I combine the WhatsApp Brand Resources with new terms or artwork to create my own marks and logos, or modify the color or design to fit with the style of my website or packaging?
No, you may not modify the WhatsApp Brand Resources in any way, including changing the design or combining the WhatsApp Brand Resources with other words or images. You shouldn't modify any colors in our logos.
You may scale the size of WhatsApp Brand Resources to suit your needs, as long as they are not the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material or other content.
Can I use WhatsApp Brand Resources in my book, play or film?
You may use the word “WhatsApp” in your book or play to accurately describe your subject matter, as long as it's clear that WhatsApp doesn't endorse or sponsor your project. You may not use WhatsApp logos or images in your book or play without prior written permission from WhatsApp.
Can I use WhatsApp logos and images I found somewhere else on the web?
You can only use the official WhatsApp Brand Resources that are available from the WhatsApp Brand Resources website.
Can I use WhatsApp in my domain name or online username?
You may not use any WhatsApp trademarks, or anything similar, in your trademark, domain name, username, or other account name.
Can I use WhatsApp as a verb, e.g. "WhatsApp your friends or family"?
Avoid using the WhatsApp name or logos, or a combination of these, as a verb.
What does WhatsApp do if people misuse the WhatsApp Brand Resources?
WhatsApp dedicates substantial resources to the development and protection of its intellectual property. In addition to seeking registration of its trademarks and logos, WhatsApp enforces its rights against people who misuse its trademarks.
The following list contains actions and uses of the WhatsApp Brand Resources that are strictly prohibited:
- Don't use the WhatsApp Brand Resources in a way that implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by WhatsApp or any of its affiliates.
- Don't combine the WhatsApp name or logos, or any portion of any of them, with any other logo, company name, mark, or generic terms.
- Don't use WhatsApp or any of the WhatsApp Brand Resources as a verb.
- Don't make WhatsApp the most distinctive or prominent feature of your materials.
- Don't use the WhatsApp Brand Resources in a way that is misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing, illegal, derogatory, dilutive, or otherwise impairing or objectionable to the rights of WhatsApp or any third party.
- Don't use the WhatsApp Brand Resources as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than WhatsApp.
- Don't use an image confusingly similar to the WhatsApp telephone logo or any other WhatsApp Brand Resource or other variation of any WhatsApp Brand Resource for any purpose.
- Don't use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a WhatsApp trademark (or any portion of it), for any purpose, such as WhatsAp, WatsApp, WutsApp, wazapp, watapp, wutzap, watzapp, ZapZap, etc.
- Don't manufacture, sell, or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any WhatsApp Brand Resources.
- Don't use the WhatsApp trademark, or anything similar, as, or as part of, a second level domain name or platform username.
The WhatsApp name and logos are trademarks of WhatsApp and may only be used as described in these Guidelines. Avoid using the WhatsApp Brand Resources for anything that would be inconsistent with WhatsApp's Terms of Service and these Guidelines. We may evaluate your use of the WhatsApp Brand Resources at any time to determine if you are violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines. We may also revoke your permission to use the WhatsApp Brand Resources at any time.
- How long is Ellen DeGeneres' contract
- Should mercy be given to Steven Avery
- What is normality in mathematics
- What caused the battle of Chawinda
- People still eat spam
- How do I camp in winter
- Why are small businesses taxed so heavily
- What's your review of the nudge book
- How long do minorities want a special status?
- Is the entrepreneur born or made
- What do people with diplopia see
- How powerful is Percy Jackson
- Bigger planets have bigger atmospheres
- Would you recommend becoming a Navy pilot
- Which is the best answering machine for doctors
- Are approval forms binding
- Why some aircraft have a comparatively long nose
- Locusts eat each other
- What are your best pro ana tips
- What a beautiful thing you saw today
- Is there a reason psychopaths are monotonous
- Jesus had brothers or sisters
- Why are British men called gentlemen
- Coinbase was attacked