How are consulting assignments filled
What do tailor-made consultants do?
Tailor-made consultants help companies to find the ideal position
The nationwide approximately 160 consultants of the project "Custom-fit occupation" help small and medium-sized companies to fill vacant apprenticeship positions or the placement of foreign skilled workers without refugee status. To this end, they work with the companies to develop a requirement and job profile and make a pre-selection of suitable applicants for the companies. The project is funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the European Social Fund.
What are the tasks of the "tailor-made consultants"?
The consultants support the companies on site throughout the entire recruiting process. They help to determine the need for apprenticeships and to create a requirement and job profile. At schools, at trade fairs and on the Internet, they then look for candidates who fit the respective company and the vacant position. In doing so, they also cooperate with regional and supra-regional actors such as employment agencies and job centers. The counselors check the application documents, organize the interviews and carry out recruitment tests. They assess the abilities and skills of the applicants and make a pre-selection. If problems arise during the training, the advisors are also on hand to provide competent support.
The companies are also supported in the integration of foreign trainees and skilled workers without a refugee background. The consultants cooperate with the special program of the Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS) “Promotion of the professional mobility of young people from Europe interested in training” (MobiPro-EU). When recruiting and integrating foreign applicants who have come to Germany as refugees, companies are supported by the welcome guides.
The consultants of the project "Custom-fit occupation" have already achieved great success: Since the start in 2007, over 81,345 apprenticeship positions and 10,021 positions for entry-level qualifications have been successfully filled. In the first half of 2018 alone, around 2,648 young people were placed in dual training and entry-level qualifications.
The consultants provide companies with the following support:
Determination of training needs
- Creation of a requirement and job profile
- Help with designing a career website
- Search for possible applicants
- Implementation of job interviews and recruitment tests
- Pre-selection of suitable applicants
- Help with problems during the training and advice on the subject of "vocational training" and on opportunities for financial support
- Support with formalities, e.g. for the conclusion of the training contract
What requirements do you have to meet and how can you contact the advisors?
Your company must employ fewer than 250 people, generate an annual turnover of no more than 50 million euros and have an annual balance sheet total of no more than 43 million euros in order to be able to make use of the support services provided by the consultants in the right fit. The use of the offer is free of charge for companies.
The project advisors are employed by the chambers of crafts, chambers of industry and commerce, the chambers of the liberal professions and other non-profit organizations in the economy. A list of consultants can be found here.
Further information on the project can be found on the websites of the Central Association of German Crafts (ZDH), the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWI) and the Das Handwerk website.
- Spoiler How will the MCU replace Thanos
- What is meant by 0 1N NaOH
- What is the Marathon Borivali project
- Was your childhood violent
- How much does dry puppy food cost
- Is perfection subjective
- What are the respiratory organs
- Who wrote the song Mack the Knife
- Average health insurance covers psychological consultations
- What does electoral crime mean
- Who is the largest country in the world
- Which course is the best for IEM
- Why should I get a manicure
- Robotics is a blessing
- What makes a pistol grip
- Why are roommates bad
- How we can increase our self-confidence
- Mathematicians make experiments
- Why do Uber drivers cancel
- What is the hardest question about the immigration interview
- Are the abilities of the human brain determined by race?
- Which laptop is best under 250 pounds
- Under what conditions would communism have worked?
- Why should quantum gravity be varied