Which is the best chutney with momos
Recipe: Momos: Recipe: Momos
Chutney: 1 can of tomatoes (400 g), 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic, 15 g of fresh ginger, 2 red chillies, 1 tablespoon of ghee (alternatively clarified butter), ½ teaspoon of coriander seeds, ½ teaspoon of curry powder, 2 teaspoons of sugar, salt, Szechuan pepper
Dough: 250 g flour, 130 - 140 ml water, 1 teaspoon ghee (alternatively clarified butter), salt
Filling: 300 g potatoes, salt, 200 g broccoli, 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic, 1 green chili, 200 g spinach, 1 tablespoon ghee (alternatively clarified butter), 1 pinch turmeric, 1 tablespoon coriander greens (chopped), Szechuan pepper
1. Mash tomatoes for the chutney. Peel the onions and garlic, peel the ginger, clean the chilli. Finely dice everything. Heat the ghee in a saucepan, sauté the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli in it. Add the spices and sauté briefly. Sprinkle with sugar, add tomatoes. Let it simmer over a low heat for 30 - 40 minutes. Season to taste with salt and let cool down lukewarm.
2. For the dough, knead the flour, water, ghee and a pinch of salt into a smooth dough. Wrap in foil and let rest for 1 hour.
3. For the filling, boil the potatoes in salted boiling water, drain them and let them steam out. Clean the broccoli, cut into small florets. Cook for 2 minutes in boiling salted water until soft, drain, rinse in cold water, drain well. Peel the onions and garlic, dice finely. Finely dice the chilli. Clean the spinach, wash and drain. Briefly sauté the onions, garlic and chilli in the ghee. Add the turmeric, spinach, broccoli and cook with the lid on for 5 minutes. Season with salt. Drain the vegetables well in a sieve, squeeze them out lightly, then chop finely. Peel and roughly mash the potatoes. Mix the potatoes with the vegetables, season the mixture with coriander, salt and Szechuan pepper.
4. Halve the dough on a lightly floured work surface, roll out 2 mm thin. Cut out 10 round dough circles (9 cm Ø). Spread 1 teaspoon of filling in the middle of each. Fold the edge of the dough together and shape into round pockets. Prepare another 16 pockets with the leftover dough, the remaining dough and the remaining filling.
5. Cook the bags in a steamer insert over boiling steam with a lid for 10 minutes. Serve with the chutney.#Subjects
- Has Goldman Sachs in-house certification bodies
- Why is Starbucks so popular in China
- Requires MNC PHP developer
- How do you recycle the organic waste
- How important is English in the corporate world
- What is progressive myopia
- How can hybrid cloud computing be structured
- What is a dry socket
- Addicts hate their addiction
- Which rules are you ignoring
- Who is Shani Graha
- Are decreasing functions always invertible
- Is Vicks VapoRub good for treating cuts
- How does PayUmoney actually earn its earnings
- What is the Michael Kors return policy
- Why is amoxicillin not available over the counter?
- Where do musicians work
- What do you like about your sandwich
- What's about civilization
- What is the strongest green laser pointer
- What are the transposing instruments
- Trust is hidden in patience
- Why was Langar started
- Are you ever afraid of losing someone
- What is lactose-free milk
- How rich was Pablo Escobar
- Who invents tram rails
- Your pet respects your limits
- Is Euler really the best mathematician of all time?
- Who is Jenna Marbles
- Why minimize underground pipelines
- Finances the FHA building loans
- What is a unicameral legislature