What is 5D cinema
Lexicon of film terms
New form of the "adventure cinema", which is supposed to gain new attractiveness for the audience through exaggerated illusion of the reality, characters and events depicted. 3D films will be shown as they are known from IMAX productions. So-called Sensory seats make the 5D effect possible - black leather seats that move to the right or left in sync with the film, tilt back, sag up or down. In the armrests of the black armchairs there are also scent nozzles that can emit odor impulses or water droplets. Since summer 2005 there have been two 5D cinemas with 36 seats in Vienna and Linz. Mobile trial events of the Austrian trade fair and marketing agency Primecine and Germany's largest cinema operator Cinestar took place in January 2006.
The 5D cinema belongs to the long series of attempts to integrate the human senses into the illusion of the narrative beyond ears and eyes in the cinema. However, this cinema will remain a marginal feature of the entertainment industry, similar to Imax Rides, simulation rides and even most 3D cinemas remain limited to amusement parks or individual events: (1) far too few films are made for these exploitations; (2) the experience wears out quickly, loses its “value”; (3) Measured against the pace of the narrative, haptic and olfactory stimuli are far too slow to effectively support the illusion; (4) the exploitation chain of normal films today watches distribution formats that cannot even be presented in 3D.
Article last changed on 01/03/2012
- How is the ICC cricket ranking decided
- Was Newton a god
- How many different particles are there
- Why are competitive inhibitors reversible
- Rethink lower IQ
- A victim's testimony is enough to judge
- Why is sex education important
- Why do we feel emotionally through rain
- Which Russian monarch was German?
- What is biological depression
- What is Nazi Germany
- What do you mean by perverted
- How is the InfinityFree web hosting
- How safe is Plainfield New Jersey
- How do Uyghurs live in Turkey
- Why do people change when they meet
- Could spirits be extraterrestrials
- We keep hot Jupiter an atmosphere
- What is 90 divided by 1 4
- Can defeat Geralt 1,000,000 Necromorphs
- Is there a communist party in Poland?
- Who is Kawaki in Boruto
- Where can I test OCaml online
- Why is the earth in shape 2 spherical