Who is the best copywriter
What if you had the most successful sales copy ever for your company?
Part 2 of "The most successful sales text of all time"
In part 1 of this series did you learn that the best Sales text all time sales of $ 2 billion has achieved. We're talking about the sales letter for the Wall Street Journal penned by copywriter Martin Conroy.
The simple secret: They had one Seller on paper, who worked day and night, who was always approachable, who spoke to the customer's heart because it was built up with storytelling.
Now i ask YOU: How much would it be worth to you to have such a salesperson?
If you've traded securities before, you know what it is all about. On the return. The higher the return, the more lucrative the security. Strong text is like good security. It brings you a high return. And permanently.
Imagine you've managed to bring a steady stream of visitors to your website. You have steady traffic. At first this is wonderful. And then you notice that the visitors only stay for a short time and then immediately disappear again. That's the SUPER-GAU! And that is common practice on many websites. over 90 % of all websites do not sell!
WHY Are you unable to turn visitors into buyers?
Because your sales texts, especially the text on the home page, do not develop any magical attraction. Because the visitor does not immediately understand what benefits he will find here. Because you're not making him an irresistible offer.
What if you had text like the most successful sales copy ever on your website? I am absolutely certain that it would turn anyone who is halfway interested into a buyer. And your website would be one Gold mine? That magically attracts customers.
With a good sales copy you turn leads into customers, with a bad sales copy you burn your leads and destroy valuable contact data.
Your offer must be in the mind of your CUSTOMER!
Sales text in the head!
A good copywriter knows how to get your message into your client's head. In such a way that it arrives and is noticed. The good copywriter has the right tricks at hand:
- He allows the customer a "I have to have that! ”- feeling grow. A feeling that will only let him sleep soundly again once he has received it.
- He cleverly addresses the customer's doubts and does not sweep them under the rug. This alone increases the response rate up to 30 %.
- He allies himself with that Subconscious of the customer and defends himself against purchase resistance, which comes along as rational arguments.
- He formulates one hypnotic headlinethat pulls the reader into the text like a very strong magnet.
CONCLUSION: A good one Sales text can bring a lot of sales to your company!
And now? Curious about such a sales text? Contact me!
Image rights: Daniel Stricker - pixelio.de
You might also be interested in:
The sales text that changes everything
The most successful sales text of all time
- Is tea beneficial
- Will Sensex exceed 40,000 in 2019
- Does Basecamp have any wiki-like functions
- Are there people in the space stations
- Benz bought the AMG company
- What is glucosamine and is it important
- Which is better COER or COEP
- Which planet is the most beautiful
- Is it too bad for you to be overly compassionate?
- Alidropship vs Oberlo which is better
- Is dermarolling good for beard growth
- Paramedics go to medical school
- Who is the god of the Charvaka philosophy
- Why is the special theory of relativity not quantum bound
- Leave your dog outside of animal cruelty
- Why doesn't Twitter automatically shorten my links?
- Why are disclaimers legal
- Why don't raisins taste like grapes
- Is tahini kosher for Passover
- Is Prague expensive to visit
- What is the cosmology of Norse mythology
- How do people structure an iOS project
- Why are moon phases never inverted
- Cats eat turtles
- What is the training ratio for the back chest
- What is roadies
- What are React and ReactJS
- Do thoughts influence our daily life
- What is meant by Rashke Qamar
- What are some general facts about India
- Extreme mood swings are normal for a teenager
- How Chandigarh got its name
- Did Francis Bacon create something