When does your lesson begin and end
Classes at the primary school on Wall start at 7:40 a.m. every day. You should make sure that your child arrives at school at least 5 minutes earlier. Children who arrive late are often ashamed or afraid to go to their classrooms. Spare your child this situation!
The first big break is between 9.15 a.m. and 9.40 a.m. During this time, the children can have breakfast in class, buy a roll or a drink at the kiosk and then play in the playground. (When it rains, the children stay in their classes). You can also speak to your child's teachers during this time if you have important questions and information.
The second big break is from 11.15 a.m. to 11.40 a.m. The first and second grades are usually free from here. The care and all-day children still have a long break from the yard before they go to the care room or to lunch.
The third and fourth grades usually have five or six hours of lessons (until 12.25 p.m. or until 1.10 p.m.). Then the full-time children go to dinner, the other children go home.
All-day school ends at 3:30 p.m. (Friday at 2:00 p.m.).
Please pick up your child on time! It doesn't want to be left alone in the schoolyard.
If your child is picked up earlier or by people not known to us, it is important that you inform us in writing, orally or by telephone! We are responsible for your child during school time.
Another tip: Copy your child's timetable and attach it to the home where it is clearly visible. Then there is no need to call us when your child is due to finish school.
7.40 a.m. - 8.25 a.m.
8.30 a.m. - 9.15 a.m.
9.15 a.m. - 9.40 a.m.
Breakfast and first farm break
9.40 a.m. - 10.25 a.m.
10.30 a.m. - 11.15 a.m.
11.15 a.m. - 11.40 a.m.
second court break
11.40 a.m. - 12.25 p.m.
Care and lunch
12.25 p.m. - 1.10 p.m.
1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Work and practice
Work and practice
2.00 p.m. - 3.30 p.m.
Working groups, leisure activities and projects
- How XOR gates work
- What is the health system
- How is the culture of Palestine
- What is proof mining
- Are weasels pets or pests
- What is SpaceX suing the ULA for?
- What is the most widely used forex signal provider
- When is fear a problem?
- Why don't people need anyone
- How do blind banknotes differ?
- What was your worst existential crisis?
- Why is Photoshop free on Windows 10
- Distracts or motivates love
- What is a scene in a movie
- What teaches as art or science
- Did you lose everything because you cheated
- Is a visit to Switzerland expensive?
- Who are the best programming teams
- What does cut teeth mean
- Some peasants could be nobles
- How has your opinion about technology changed?
- All insects have two eyes
- Why did the Indian army invade Kashmir
- How many monitors can Windows 10 support