Are Peter Jackson films worth watching
Lord of the Rings without Peter Jackson? That's really how it is with the Amazon series
Update on 07/30/2018: Jennifer Salke, head of Amazon's film and television division, emphasizes that Peter Jackson is in deep conversation with them about a possible type of Involvement in the Lord of the Rings series. Here is the original message:
As has been known for a while, Amazon is planning a series on J.R.R. Tolkien's world-famous fantasy novel The Lord of the Rings. But who are the bright minds who are supposed to contribute to the concrete realization of the mega-project? The answer to this question seems more unclear right now than ever before. At the center of the confusion is none other than Peter Jackson, director of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the three Hobbit screen adventures. IGN reported on Tuesday that the 56-year-old was putting together a creative team to implement Amazon's vision for The Lord of the Rings. However, he will not act as a showrunner. A day later, the French colleagues from Allociné said that Jackson had nothing to do with the project. Both rely on statements made by Peter Jackson personally. You rightly ask yourself: Which of these is right now?
This is the current status of Peter Jackson and the Lord of the Rings series
The colleagues from Filmstarts got in touch with both editorial offices about the excitement and received the answer from Allociné that Jackson's statement would be checked again. So far, the French investigations have apparently not led to any result. However, Allociné has meanwhile expanded its article to include the contradicting information from IGN in order to provide its readers with the complete, yet extremely contradicting picture of the situation. IGN, in turn, assured that it had correctly reproduced Jackson's statements available to the editors. Film starts can even confirm the flawless evaluation of the audio material.
Today a new article about Peter Jackson and the Lord of the Rings series was published on Digital Spy. The US journalists then contacted Jackson’s agents directly. These in turn confirmed that the braindead director was not collaborating in any way with Amazon on the project. This underpins yesterday's report from Allociné.
Peter Jackson and the Lord of the Rings Series: A Neverending Story?
All in all, efforts to clarify the Peter Jackson and Amazon cases only add to the confusion. While IGN has apparently reproduced its interview with the director correctly, the information from the Allociné article is now confirmed by Digital Spy. With that in mind, we have no choice but to wait for more updates - in the hope that the excitement about the Lord of the Rings series and Jackson doesn't turn into a never-ending story. We will keep you up to date.
What do you think: Should Peter Jackson help Amazon with the implementation of the Lord of the Rings series?
- Why are lawyers called Juris Doctors
- Quantum tunneling is instantaneous
- What are the examples of digital electronics
- Is Dhoni really a match finisher
- Why did Isuzu fail in the US
- What was the first modern Egyptian novel
- What is a home hospital stay
- How can I wean off olanzapine
- What's the biggest commercial ever made
- Who won the presidential debate?
- What were some of the rulers of ancient Greece
- How does Medevac travel insurance work
- Why is trust so important in communication
- What is data clustering
- What is WireShark used for?
- Bitcoin will fall soon in 2017
- Niacin flushes your system
- How to make sodium methoxide
- Which companies develop ubiquitous computing devices?
- Corvettes are already sold out in 2020
- What is wrapped in textile
- How is the Herbalife company
- Why does my dog bury his goodies
- How do you spell Erie