What does the acronym IA stand for?
Part of Speech: AbbreviationWord meaning / definition:
- 1) Abbreviation for "im S.inside dit"
- 1) Fraud within the meaning of § XY means ...
Entries from our dictionary containing "iSd":
Remise: ... security authorities are rated because the management of the Remise cannot be equated with a security authority within the meaning of Section 99 (6) lit a StVO 1960. "1)" The Remise was used ...
Signature requirement: ... signature requirement on the original (if the original is not at the same time a "copy" within the meaning of § 96 first sentence BAO, this includes concept, draft, presentation sheet, etc.) ...
Thinginess: ... ties in with legally granted legal positions such as granted water rights or rights within the meaning of Section 12 (2) WRG, but does not apply to persons who, because of ...
Defense motion: “A sufficient negotiation within the meaning of § 229 StPO is always present if the negotiation concerns the clarification of the facts, which serves the purpose of reaching a judgment
Sheet music catalog: ... before the semester conference in the official documents 'Notenkataloge', which were documents within the meaning of § 74 StGB, without actually underlying ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"ISd" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/iSd/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "iSd" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
iSilo (isiZulu) Part of speech: noun, no plural Pronunciation / stress: IPA: [iˈsiːlo] Word meaning / definition: 1)…
iSv (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Word meaning / definition: 1) Abbreviation for in the sense of application examples: 1) ...
in conjunction with (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Other spellings: i. V. with word meaning / definition: 1) Abbreviation for "in ...
ia (German) Word type: interjection, animal sound Hyphenation: ia Word meaning / definition: 1) special animal sound of ...
iaculabilis (Latin) Part of speech: adjective Forms: Positive: male iaculābilis, female iaculābilis, neuter iaculābile ...
iah (German) Part of Speech: Interjection Hyphenation: iah Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈiːˌaː], [ˈiːˌʔaː],…
iahe (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Alternate Forms: Imperative Singular: iah Hyphenation: ia | he…
iahen (German) Part of Speech: Verb Conjugations: Present: ich iahe; you iahst; he, she, it iahts simple past: I iahte participle ...
iahend (German) Part of Speech: Participle I Hyphenation: ia | hend Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈiːˌaːənt],…
iahende (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ia | hen | de Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈiːˌaːəndə],…
- What are some London area codes
- Programming problems are good candidate screening tools
- What does RAC 146
- Is Salem and Jerusalem the same city
- What is medical science
- Does anyone deserve to die?
- Messaging apps use data
- Why companies need security guards
- How far is Mars
- Is the faculty of VIT Amaravati good
- How were the old Roman words pronounced
- How do Quaekers marry
- What types of medical massage are there
- What is the transformer emf equation
- Why can't we use the Google Assistant?
- Which superhero represents you and why
- How does Medevac travel insurance work
- Why is the capital market important
- What is the use of information science
- What are you really worried about
- What is the best bot framework
- What has Israel done for Bangladesh
- Who are the great poets of India
- How important is protection against identity theft