Are you wet in the shower
Today I have a question, maybe there are creative ideas from your everyday life.
For my thriller I am looking for something like “everyday stupidity” to loosen up. By that I mean stupid questions that allow a sarcastic answer. Here are a few examples from my life:
It's raining outside, someone comes in drenched.
Question: are you wet?
Answer e.g.: No, I just got dressed before taking a shower today.
Someone is calling on the landline.
Question: Hello, where are you?
Answer: I didn't feel like lugging my cell phone with me, so I connected my landline phone to Burger King.
There are sure to be a lot of stupid questions that I keep coming across. These simple questions that ask for something completely obvious would really help me.
In my book, an intern in a hotel is supposed to ask stupid questions like that from time to time. So when serving food and drinks, checking in, carrying up luggage or on the phone.
Can you think of something? I often hear such questions, but now that I think hard about it, I don't get as many funny things together as I thought. I am happy about your funny examples and thank you!
I like it:
Published by the Tipperin
Hello everyone, I'm Rike and I come from Lower Saxony. I like to read passionately, always actually, and preferably crime novels. It started with TKKG and the three ???, then I discovered Agatha Christie. Sis is still the Queen of Crime for me today, but I also devour a lot of different crime novels and thrillers. If possible, one in which you have to expose the murderer. I also knew early on that I like to write crime novels. I earned my pocket money, probably from the 5th grade, with sequel crime stories for the local newspaper. Today they seem very questionable to me, but of course I was very proud back then. Now my first crime thriller is almost finished, and I'm curious to see if anyone will find it a good one. Incidentally, I'm also totally into chocolate, tea and basketball - a strange combination and far from everything. I also love chatting with friends, TV series, cats and music. Show all posts by the Tipperin
- Is there any negative education in Jakarta?
- Is jaggery better than sugar
- Are there perfect places in nature
- What is the use of information science
- Why do some devout Christians adopt internationally
- Is everyone an artist 1
- What is Docduc
- What mistakes do amateur photographers make
- What is depreciation
- Why are we born 1
- Why should quantum gravity be varied
- Have you discovered a mythical creature?
- Are software testers also software developers?
- Is titanium an expensive metal
- Which fruit is good for Alzheimer's
- What is the diffusion mechanism
- How many home inspections normally need to be performed
- Judaism Torah Is there math in the Torah
- Rethink lower IQ
- What made people wear black socks?
- How can I get the latest Play Store
- What are the most read blogs
- How would someone control an AI
- Have 2 spaceships ever collided in space