How does AMP help and hinder SEO
Google guidelines - critical to your SEO success
When people talk about search engine optimization, they keep talking about optimization measures that aim to achieve a top 10 position on Google as quickly as possible. The social image of the search engine optimizer often consists of a person who spams forums and blogs with comments and links, sends mass mails with a request for a link or creates bad texts with an above-average density of keywords in order to trick Google into thinking it is one Trade a site with high quality content.
This image created by dubious search engine agencies is not only simply out of date, but also shows how limited the topic of search engine optimization is unfortunately often seen at the moment. If one dedicates oneself with real passion and dedication to the "art of search engine optimization", it quickly becomes clear that, thanks to Google, there is much more to search engine optimization. In the long term, the outdated black hat methods only lead to one result - the penalty by Google and the associated loss of visibility in the search results.
To avoid this, Google has given every webmaster a set of rules to hand: the Google guidelines. If these are strictly followed, they have a significantly positive influence on the success of your own website and can at least prevent Google from penalizing you. This article aims to give you a high-level overview of that Google Webmaster Guidelines and thus point you in the right direction in order to have long-term success with your website or online shop.
- How many calls are there in Skyrim
- If the ICAI issues a membership card again
- What should I invest in my TFSA
- Will my ex-boyfriend ever return
- How do you simplify 6 3 3
- What are some premium earphones
- What is Lifehouse's Most Successful Song
- What are common properties of water
- Are visitors allowed in hotels
- When and how did Frank McCourt die
- Can dogs replace human interaction?
- There is really only one parabolic shape
- What can chewing gum be reused for?
- Can you have a party yourself
- Why are biological viruses considered not to be alive
- What are the rules of the Trivial Pursuit
- Commercial students can opt for forensics
- How do animate and inanimate objects differ?
- How do I crack JEE 2017
- Why is the special theory of relativity not quantum bound
- Fast reading is efficient
- Why are food parcels silver-plated inside
- Does the world need another angel fund
- What are diffused impurities in semiconductors