What is the full form of CAMS
Experience a new way of taking photos with your mobile phone
Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for enthusiasts, power users, professionals and everyone in between. It has a modern and fast user interface that gives you DSLR-like manual camera control.
A powerful camera app for Android
Multiple camera support
Supports switching to any rear and front cameras, with manual control for each camera.
Total control of the image composition
With 10 grid overlays and 9 cutting aids that can be combined with one another.
Fast and simultaneous capture in JPEG and DNG format for complete flexibility in post-processing.
Intuitive and flexible zooming
Zoom with a pinch gesture, use the shutter release as a zoom rocker or use the volume buttons!
Exposure compensation is always available with a simple gesture on the viewfinder.
Reassign volume buttons
Many options such as shutter release, zoom, exposure compensation, white balance or camera switching can be assigned to the volume buttons.
Powerful manual photographic controls
Complete control over exposure, metering, white balance, focus and sensitivity (ISO).
Features like ISO, manual exposure, or manual white balance require the device to support them. The value range of the settings is also device-dependent. Check the compatibility of your device.
Automatically take photos with several different exposure times.New in version 5
Now supports the lag-free capture also with JPEG + DNG on thousands of devices!
- Up to 7 exposures per shot
- Adjust the exposure difference between photos
Other features that make Camera FV-5 the best, most complete built-in camera app replacement
Extensive support for Bluetooth remote controls
Most shutter release bluetooth remote controls work immediately after pairing.
Take pictures quickly and continuously while holding down the shutter button, even in RAW format.
Deactivated by default for data protection reasons, the location of each photo is embedded using GPS or cellular network location systems.
Automatic image review
When activated, the last picture taken is displayed for quick review.
A powerful gallery is built into the camera app, which allows you to check EXIF data, share, edit or print photos, or organize your pictures (move or delete pictures).
Full screen viewfinder
When this option is activated, the camera preview is stretched across the entire screen (including behind screen sections) to enable an even more impressive experience.
The professional camera application for Android, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips.
- Flavio Gonzalez App Development
Box 1151 71409 Schwaikheim Germany
- What is Arch Linux
- Constant daydreaming can cause paranoia
- Is apple cider vinegar good for dogs
- How can I set the transaction password
- How do I learn about religions
- The iron trade pays off
- In relation to international travel
- What is your rating of vehicle maintenance
- How is kissing different around the world?
- Can ultrasonic waves travel through solids
- What are user experience services
- How do tornadoes happen and why
- Some peasants could be nobles
- Why isn't YouTube considered a real job
- Which is superior devotion or meditation
- How fair is the Galaxy S8 camera
- Who is Maya Sita
- What is the characteristic of the monopoly market
- Where can I get unsecured loans
- Why do cats eat from garbage
- How can a teacher improve quickly
- Does WhatsApp work on a Blackberry Q10
- Motivation beats intelligence
- How can I go kayaking alone