What causes bubbles on bread
Looked at closely:
The bun error "bubbles on the crust"
Tips and Tricks
What causes vesicles to appear on the crust?
These blisters can have a number of causes. The most common cause is a dough surface that is too moist due to excessive moisture in the proofing room.
Most of the time, however, the error occurs when guiding via the fermentation time control. There are three main causes in total:
- Too long storage time at too high storage temperature
The dough pieces are exposed to excessive enzymatic degradation due to the long storage time. Too high a storage temperature also accelerates the activity of the enzymes. If the storage time is shortened or the storage temperature is reduced, these degradation processes are reduced and the risk of blistering decreases. Practical tip: Even if the freezing times in the freezer or the time it takes to reach storage temperature is too long, the enzymes can have too strong an effect.
- Formation of condensation on the dough
If a dough piece is heated or acclimatized too quickly from cool storage temperatures or from freezing, a lot of condensation forms on the surface of the dough piece. This moist surface encourages the formation of bubbles on the crust. Slow heating or acclimatization of the dough prevents the formation of condensation and thus prevents the formation of bubbles.
- Too much steam at too high a baking temperature
A large amount of steam at a high baking temperature promotes the formation of bubbles on the crust. This can be remedied by reducing the steam while simultaneously lowering the caking temperature. When setting the baking program, however, subsequent errors such as a blunt surface or narrow bulges should be avoided.
Our colleagues in the field as well as our technical hotline are available for further support.
Back to overview
- What is the value of 1 sinA
- Which films have successfully used subliminal perception?
- The Stone Age diet was mostly vegetarian
- Prince of Dubai has an account
- What is the future of multilevel marketing
- Why is language creative and unique
- What animal can beat a lion?
- Nivea is an Indian brand
- Is Salem and Jerusalem the same city
- What is the standard allowance for traders
- Which is better emperor or aetna
- What has Trump changed?
- What would anarchy look like on Quora
- What's the best earthquake advice
- Have you ever researched your ancestors
- What are the Fortnite creative codes
- Liver cancer is considered fatal
- What do white label agencies do
- Should be banned from high school competitive sports
- Can I search for topics on my own
- How does music make people happy?
- Do you think Stannis regrets killing Renly?
- Who has the perfect breasts
- What is a smart everyday life