Your whole body can get an infection
The viruses of warts are transmitted, for example, by smear infection through the smallest injuries to the skin and mucous membranes.
Athlete's foot is also transmitted through direct contact with the diseased skin flakes. If the flakes of skin come off the body, it is also possible that the skin is infected via loose flakes, for example in the swimming pool, as fungi like a moist environment.
Streptococci are also transmitted by smear infection. The bacteria settle in the nose and throat of the sick and are passed on mainly by children in kindergarten or school. The pathogens stick to the hands and thus reach other parts of the body.
The risk of infection is particularly high with dry, cracked skin or with previous illnesses such as neurodermatitis or other chronic skin diseases. Parasite infestation or small skin injuries are also risk factors for a skin infection by streptococci.
Deep, purulent inflammation of a hair follicle, called boils, is also caused by bacteria - staphylococci. Bacteria are also the trigger for abscesses, an encapsulated collection of pus. They are also transmitted through a smear infection.
Parasites like ticks, lice, fleas or mites can pave the way for a skin infection. The stings or bites represent the entry point for pathogens. Scabies is caused by mites that deposit eggs and balls of feces in the epidermis. These secretions lead to the formation of blisters and wheals on the skin.
- How many languages do you speak Judith
- Is the depreciation an application of the fund
- What do you like most in bed?
- How did life become people, animals, etc.
- What is the oxyacid of halogen
- What makes an antivirus program a system software
- Which bone can support the entire body weight
- Who is Lestat
- Is Turtle a good brand
- How do I connect online wirelessly
- Does your body need extra sugar?
- What are foods that have six letters
- How do you inflate a car tire
- What is a nonlinear equation
- How did Bill Gates make his millions
- How can big data help in agriculture
- IPhone supports MKV files
- Works the camera of smartphones in space
- Could Markdown be viewed as a regular language?
- How can I benefit 20 a year
- How can we prove anything?
- Cats are more picky eaters than dogs
- What are the attractions in Kabini
- How can unpunctual people be retrained
- Why are tennis courts green
- What types of medical massage are there
- What is asynchronous multiplexing
- How do hens lay so many eggs?
- Are there crocodiles in New York sewers
- What are the causes of hypomagnesiaemia
- What are proxies in Ecmascript 6
- Are you like your mother, papa
- Started calling through GATE 2017