May contain an organic compound metal
Organometallic chemistry and organometallic synthesis
Wen-Bo Liu, David P. Schuman, Yun-Fang Yang, Anton A. Toutov, Yong Liang, Hendrik FT Klare, Nasri Nesnas, Martin Oestreich, Donna G. Blackmond, Scott C. Virgil, Shibdas Banerjee, Richard N. Zare , Robert H. Grubbs, KN Houk, and Brian M. Stoltz, “Potassium tert-Butoxide-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative C − H Silylation of Heteroaromatics: A Combined Experimental and Computational Mechanistic Study,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 6867−6879.
In this in-depth study, scientists investigated the mechanism by which potassium tert-butoxide catalyzes the dehydrogenative coupling of heteroaromatics with hydrosilanes to form heteroarylsilanes, which in turn are intermediates that can be used to form more complex molecules. For this purpose, the scientists used a ReactIR to examine the possible presence of a coordinated silane species by means of FTIR spectroscopy. Similar studies by other research groups showed that the reaction of (RO)3SiH with the corresponding KOR (R = alkyl or aryl) five-coordinate hydridosilicate [HSi (OR)4] K forms. In this study, the scientists postulated a comparable five-fold coordinated intermediate for the reaction, but this could not be confirmed by NMR studies. However, the authors report evidence of this five-coordinate species that has emerged from monitoring the silylation reaction with a ReactIR. The spectrum of this reaction showed a new peak (2056 cm-1) next to the Si-H stretch band in Et3SiH (2100 cm-1). It has been postulated that this peak is consistent with an elongated Si – H bond, as is to be expected in such pentacoordinate complexes. The authors also observed that the new peak correlates with the formation of a silylation product and postulated that the formation of five-coordinate silicate is responsible for the observed induction period in the reaction.
- What is custom enterprise application development
- What is the advantage of the YouTube channel
- Can we experience being dead
- Why is helium smaller than hydrogen
- What is your opinion on cyber bullying
- How many languages does the NET Framework support
- Where can a student learn to remember tricks
- What is an English Language Certificate
- How many subscribers does Logan Paul have
- What is the worst hotel in Lanzarote
- How do marketing and operations work together
- The follicle study shows blocked fallopian tubes
- Ag Barr destroys the DOJ
- How Filipinos Pay Online
- Is it safe to swim in Thailand?
- Has anyone pretended to have their GED?
- How was American exceptionalism challenged?
- Should a government ban crypto currency
- Why is Samudragupta known as NA
- What is the scientific basis of yoga
- How did the Cloud Academy begin
- HighCharts How to add series via an array
- Who was the most fearless president
- What is being done in advising universities?