What is the health system
The Health system In Germany includes all facilities with their employees who are responsible for health care, their financing or organization.
In Germany, health insurance companies, hospitals, resident doctors, medical supply centers, pharmacies and nursing services are part of the health system. The health care system aims to restore, promote and maintain health, as well as to prevent disease in the population.
In 2013, around 315 billion euros were spent on health in Germany. That was an increase of around 12 billion euros or 4.0% compared to the previous year. The per capita costs were 3,910 euros (2012: 3,770 euros).
3 Germany in an international comparison
In its World Health Report, the World Health Organization compared the health systems of 191 countries and ranked them as follows: 1. France, 2. Italy, 3. San Marino, 4. Andorra, 5. Malta ... 9. Austria .. 18. Great Britain ... 20. Switzerland ... 25. Germany ... 37. USA.
In an international comparison, Germany has an above-average number of specialist staff. Around every ninth employee (approx. 4.2 million) works in the health system. This is due, among other things, to the separation of outpatient and inpatient care, which is unique in an international comparison, which means that significantly more staff is required.
see also:Medical services in Austria
- Corrodes acidic human flesh
- How many Wells Fargo branches are there
- What is CNC maintenance
- How can I knit better
- How do I become an oil engineer
- How do I save bookmarks in Firefox
- When time changes, people can change accordingly
- How do I export all twitter mentions
- How do I become a VFX Lead
- How has your vegan diet affected you
- Who owns qq com
- How do high temperatures kill bacteria?
- Online education really pays off
- What is non-polar solvent
- Everything can be assigned as math
- Is a Honda or Hyundai engine better
- What does a dog award tell you
- Ideas can be contagious
- How do you get distanced?
- How is clutter different from stuttering
- Where can I find a Messi jersey
- Mayonnaise or no mayonnaise
- Responding to HTML5 or not
- Why does Gmail have a loading bar
- Why not film TV programs in 4K
- The 101st Airborne still jumps
- How do I forgive all bad people
- Why is Coldplay called Coldplay
- Retirement is a mistake
- What do roller coaster plans look like
- Do seasons affect the tide level
- What is the full form of APBS
- Why did Airbnb create the Apache Superset project
- What are some sentence examples with benign