How does Laksa taste
Asian laksa soup with chicken
A delicious Asian laksa soup with chicken will fill you up and taste good. The unique recipe for everyone.
Rating: Ø 4.1 (21 votes)
Ingredients for 2 servings
Ingredients for the pasta
|1||prize||Semolina for dusting|
Ingredients for the soup
125 min. Total time 40 min. Preparation time 85 min. Cooking & resting time
- For the pasta, add the flour, salt, eggs and 60 ml of water to the mixing bowl of the food processor. Knead well with the dough hook at speed 1. Increase the speed a little and knead for about 5 minutes until the dough is a firm, smooth ball. Take the dough out of the bowl and let it rest for 30 minutes wrapped in cling film.
- Attach the lasagne noodle roller to the food processor. Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Attach the pasta roller to the food processor. Unpack the dough and roll it out at speed 1 through the widest setting, fold the dough in half and roll again. Repeat this two more times until the batter is smooth. Dust with some semolina if the dough sticks. Set strength level 1. Roll the dough through. Then set strength level 2. Roll the dough through until the strength level 6 is reached.
- Cut the strips of dough to a length of 40 cm and let them dry for 10 minutes. Remove the pasta roller and attach the spaghetti cutter. Let the strips of dough run slowly through the cutting unit.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan and cook the pasta for 4 minutes, then rinse under cold water and drain. Put aside.
- For the soup, heat the oil in a large pan and add the chicken pieces and fry on all sides, then add spring onions, ginger and garlic and fry for a few minutes. Add the curry paste and cook for another minute before adding the coconut milk and chicken soup. Bring to a boil, then add the crushed lemongrass stalks, peanut butter, and the juice of one lime half.
- Simmer the laksa for 15 minutes, then add half of the egg noodles (save the rest of the noodles for another recipe). Mix everything directly in the pan over high heat. Serve in large bowls with a handful of coriander leaves, a dash of chopped red chilli pepper, and lime halves.
- AICTE is only for single girls
- Why does being alone suck so much
- What are the cons of touchscreen laptops
- How to say mechanic in Indonesian
- How does 5G technology work
- How late is it three times a day
- Which Youtube videos do you watch
- The use of kratom causes hair loss
- Is gzip lossy or lossless
- What does tone and tenor mean
- Who developed the Meesho app
- What are the CGPA criteria for placements
- Can we see music
- What breed is a blast
- Is food a chemical
- How can Indians go to Nepal
- Is Satan the opposite of Jesus
- When did the VHF broadcast start?
- How important is English in the corporate world
- Is journalism a good career path
- If 8 3x 29 what is x
- How do tick and flea collars work
- Does AMP have a role in search engine optimization
- Is dermarolling good for beard growth