Can I smoke weed with alcohol
Beware of mixed consumption
With mixed consumption, two or more addictive substances are consumed at the same time or at short intervals of time. Effect, risks and interactions can then hardly be assessed. Because depending on the substance, the effects can be significantly increased or changed.
What you probably know about alcohol applies even more to the combination with other addictive substances: Whether and how you tolerate different drugs depends on your current physical and mental state. The same substances can have a different effect depending on the situation and time.
Always tell your friends what you've taken. In an emergency, the ambulance doctor absolutely has to find out.
ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO
- Drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes is the most common form of mixed consumption. Almost every organ is damaged by this combination. Health risks multiply.
- The risk of cancer increases. With certain types of cancer, such as in the area of the oral mucosa, even up to 15 times.
- The likelihood of cardiovascular disease, including a fatal heart attack, is increasing sharply.
- Erectile dysfunction in men and menstrual disorders in women can occur.
ALCOHOL AND CANNABIS
- Smoking weed and alcohol put a lot of stress on the circulation. Therefore, this combination often leads to nausea and vomiting.
- The ability to react and orientate yourself deteriorates faster and more than with alcohol consumption alone. Therefore it is much more difficult to stay in control. Hallucinations also occur in individual cases.
- The risk of accidents increases significantly because you react more slowly and you are less able to orientate yourself. Participation in road traffic is life-threatening.
ALCOHOL AND ECSTASY (MDMA)
- Ecstasy makes the effects of alcohol less noticeable and can lead to larger amounts being consumed than usual. This is doubly dangerous with this form of mixed consumption, because at the same time the drug slows down the breakdown of alcohol in the liver. The risk of alcohol poisoning is therefore increased.
- If you combine alcohol and ecstasy, you risk liver damage. Studies show that the mixed consumption of these two addictive substances contributes significantly more to the death of liver cells than both substances alone.
- Fatigue and thirst are often suppressed by the "party drug" Ecstasy. Alcohol also removes fluid from the body. This can lead to heat build-up and dangerous overheating phenomena.
- The negative effects of coming down (often disgruntled and depressed mood) are further exacerbated by alcohol.
- In the long run, memory disorders can occur that are no longer reversible.
Drug cocktail: mix three or more drugs
Such extreme mixed consumption can be life-threatening. If you take three or more substances at the same time, you expose yourself to uncontrollable risks.
You can find more information about mixed consumption at drugcom.de.
As part of a large-scale online survey, consumption reports from adolescents and young adults were collected on desired and undesirable effects with various combinations of substances. Your experience reports were then evaluated by experts from science and research. You can find the results here.
- What is the cheapest hotel search service
- What should you give away on Diwali 2017
- Which restaurant delivery service accepts cash?
- Why are food parcels silver-plated inside
- How do you simplify 6 3 3
- What would happen if the Yellowstone Caldera erupted?
- Is it bad to go barefoot a lot?
- Poisoned Aristotle Alexander the Great
- Have an internet connection
- What's wrong with Indian musicians
- What is an outdated nutrition advice
- If you want to study abroad
- Who loves your cooking in your family
- What is Cody Jink's most successful song
- How fast was Apollo 11 traveling
- Where is keyword marketing used?
- What cancer can cause itchy skin
- Requires computer graphics cards
- What is the ESR blood test 1
- Why doesn't ADB root do anything
- Who was Lord Balarama's mother
- How pilots plan a VFR flight
- Why is my phone updating automatically
- How to say Chinatown in Chinese