Are there internationally available robo-advisors?
1. Term: A robo advisor is an intelligent system that uses algorithms and regularly provides investment recommendations for optimized portfolio management without human involvement. On the basis of the individual asset situation, investment goals and risk preferences, the procedures determine efficient portfolios, weighing the expected risks and returns of the available investment opportunities (see also capital market theory). Exchange-traded funds are the preferred investment instruments due to their comparatively low costs. A robo-advisor system can usually implement the corresponding recommendations directly and automatically for the customer. Such systems for supporting human investment advisors are also common.
2. Potential and Criticism: After the initial programming effort, a robo-advisor can be scaled comparatively easily and thus brings considerable cost savings. This concept can be advantageous for both the client and the investment advisor, especially with smaller assets, where personal investment advice generates relatively high costs. The area of investment advice is strictly regulated, e.g. B. by the Securities Trading Act (WpHG), and a robo-advisor must show certain licenses depending on the business model. In addition, a personal contact person is still very much appreciated by customers and cannot be replaced by a robot.
3. Outlook: After individual FinTechs entered the market for automated investment advice, many established banks have now also launched corresponding offers. More and more often, the robo-advisor is combined with personal customer advice and support. Another trend is an increasing individualization of the system concepts, e.g. B. divided according to certain customer groups or with a special focus on sustainability.
See also agent and avatar.
- What is your greatest curiosity
- Which flour has the most carbohydrates?
- What makes a name as feminine
- What's wrong with being a rootless cosmopolitan
- What's your biggest frustration with Hive
- What is an upside-down violin clef
- White wine goes well with lasagna
- What does freedom mean for you 9
- What is Ju Jitsu made of
- On which scale is the wind measured?
- Why are persimmons so rarely sold commercially
- Why should I get a diploma
- Why does home-brewed beer taste sour
- Is chorizo good
- Is Amanda Knox on the ASD spectrum
- Why is casino gambling good
- What makes a slum landlord?
- Hydrogen peroxide is dangerous for cats
- What is EDA in machine learning
- What is a high pitch
- What is non-polar solvent
- Ancient Egypt was an advanced civilization
- How the world will be without me
- How does factory farming affect animals?
- What causes smooth muscle contraction
- Why is boiled water so hot
- Developers use Windows 10 for development
- Have you ever been seduced?
- What is React Framework
- What is a marked VLAN port
- Does Basecamp have any wiki-like functions
- What are the best Indian crime novels
- What is meant by Rashke Qamar
- How can I find the right friend