What are some oil refineries in India
According to the US Department of Defense, the US Air Force and fighter jets from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates shot at 13 targets in the east of the country on Wednesday evening. The UN Security Council passed a resolution to stop the flow of foreign terror fighters to Syria and Iraq.
According to Pentagon spokesman John Kirby, the attacks on Thursday night were directed against twelve refineries and one IS vehicle. The bombings are apparently intended to dry up an important source of money for the jihadists: The extremist organization is financed, among other things, by the income from several of its controlled refineries in Syria and Iraq. According to the US military command Centcom, the plants controlled by IS produce around 300 to 500 barrels of oil a day, which corresponds to daily income of around two million dollars (1.5 million euros).
The UN Security Council unanimously passed a US-tabled resolution, according to which countries must prevent "the movements of terrorists and terrorist groups". For example, they are obliged to criminalize the recruitment of terrorist fighters and the financing of their travel. Citizens who join a terrorist group abroad or attend a terrorist training camp should be prosecuted. The resolution is binding; in the event of violations, states can be punished with economic sanctions or even military force.
In a speech at the UN general debate, US President Barack Obama expressed his determination to continue the air strikes against IS positions in Iraq and Syria. “The only language understood by killers like this is the language of violence,” he said. He recruited more allies "to dismantle this network of death".
Belgium and the Netherlands announced that they would each be sending six fighter jets to air strikes against the jihadist group in Iraq. The British House of Commons is due to vote on a possible participation in the fight against IS on Friday. According to media reports, the British Air Force could start attacks as early as the weekend. Six British tornado fighter planes are stationed in Cyprus.
- Where can we find specific economic data
- How do I make 15,000 quick
- What is a complete concrete batching plant
- Which Soviet republic had the most Jews?
- What does gripping mean in this sentence?
- Is blockchain a crypto currency
- Should I drop 2 years for NIT
- What is the net asset value in finance
- How is CT in IET
- Tretinoin can be bought without an antibiotic
- Learn to communicate effectively
- What is your rating of AppAnalytics io
- Blog category pages should be indexed
- You can change your T-mobile number
- What is Thomas Jefferson's educational background
- Why is the Torah important
- What is the atomic theory of matter
- Did your ancestors immigrate legally?
- How are Fisher Space Pens made
- How can we be professional logo designers
- Does the KKK believe in God
- How do I start trading online 1
- How to download the PLC software for free
- Where do you want to act