Is social networking good
6 reasons why social media is so important to companies
Benefits of social media marketing for businesses
The various platforms are ideal for exchanging ideas with customers and interested parties and for presenting your own products.
And the potential for successful advertising is immense: You can use social networks to expand your reach, inform your customers more efficiently and benefit from the opportunities to acquire new customers.
The following advantages show the importance for modern successful marketing.
1. Little effort with a long range
Social media marketing helps companies build a community with customers and prospects. And compared to online advertising with Google AdWords, advertising in social networks can be more sustainable:
- Even a small and well-planned campaign on Facebook can mean 100 new fans.
- You can present your users with new products on a regular basis - and not just once. This is not a purchase guarantee, but the range is growing steadily. A classic Google AdWords campaign, on the other hand, leads to a short-term increase in visitor numbers, but the long-term effectiveness is often less.
Take advantage of the opportunities and build a community - enthusiastic customers will even share your products and thus recommend them to friends.
2. Advertise simply and systematically
Facebook, Twitter and Co. integrate numerous statistical tools that help you analyze your campaigns. At a glance you can see, among other things ...
- ... how many fans have joined in a certain period of time
- ... which product was "liked" most often
- ... which articles achieve the greatest reach
This is how you evaluate the success of the campaign and learn more about the popularity of your own products.
3. Use social media for better customer support
The communication options of the social media platforms can be used excellently for customer support: If you answer customers' questions quickly and in a friendly manner, they are satisfied and often even thank you with a "Like" or share the content, which increases the reach even more clear advantage over a classic hotline.
Today, support in social networks is already part of everyday life for many companies: Deutsche Bahn and Telekom, for example, have departments for customer care via social networks.
The exchange with the community offers good opportunities to present yourself to the public in a customer-friendly and customer-oriented manner.
4. Recommendations are a huge boost to sales
In 2014, Harris Interactive conducted a survey on social media marketing for the Webby Awards.
The result: 68 percent of the surveyed users aged 18-34 are more interested in products that friends recommend via social media platforms.
Recommendations and shared content spread automatically - great for all advertisers. Customers communicate with you and about your company through hashtags and comments, blogs are filled and links to your social media pages are inserted.
5. Use possible viral effects
Social media users prefer to share quotes, pictures and videos. Use that in your favor. With the right advertising, a viral marketing effect can be created - a dream for all advertisers.
The effect: Your company puts a new post on its page, whereupon your community interacts by liking, sharing and commenting. Friends of the users will see this and may also like, comment or share the post - a huge potential for increasing your reach.
6. Use social media for social recruiting
The shortage of skilled workers poses challenges for many companies. You have to assert yourself against competitors. A good image and presence on social media can help. Not only potential customers, but also potential new employees use the social networks, which is why the publication of job advertisements on the platforms makes sense. With this modern way of personnel marketing, you are guaranteed to inspire the qualified specialists for your company.
Here we go!
As you can see, there are some good reasons why your business should be on social media.
- But in which one? The infographic shows where and where you should be with your company:
Facebook, Twitter, Google+ - maybe Pinterest and LinkedIn? Is that enough at all, or should your company be represented in all known social networks? Or not?
To the blog article
As soon as you have determined in which platforms your company should be represented, you can start right away! Here are instructions on how to get started:
Present the company authentically, address interested parties in a targeted manner and always respond to questions immediately and in a way that is visible and personable for everyone: How do you get started? What preparations have to be made and what should be considered?
To the blog article
More articles on the topic:
End of article
- Any airliner can fly Mach 1
- Can polytheism and monotheism coexist
- Do you like contemporary chinese art?
- Are babies operated on without anesthesia
- How do storage controllers work
- Who used the rainbow flag first?
- What is the value of cassettes
- What is the use of free ARP
- How would someone control an AI
- What are some typical thigh rehab exercises
- Who are some of the influences of Marcel Duchamps
- Is there radiation on salvaged spacecraft
- Why is the Finnish language so unique
- Does the contraction exist
- How do I delete a Uloop account
- Can a VR gamer damage your eyes?
- Can I sell beats on TuneCore?
- What makes straws so environmentally hazardous?
- What is the secret to getting rid of wrinkles
- Is used in the present past participle
- Was Joker ever a good guy
- What are Julian fries
- In-house recruiters are paid on commission
- Popular songwriters are overrated