How is the papal estate?
" back Printable version
For further data from the category "Legacies A" please use the navigation on the left.
Knight of Groenesteyn, Otto Freiherr von (1864-1940)
Bavarian main state archive
Lawyer and diplomat; 1878-1883 Royal Page; 1883-1884 military service in the 1st heavy rider regiment; 1887 second lieutenant senior citizen and royal chamberlain, ministerial trainee in the state ministry of the royal house and foreign affairs; 1889 Attaché of the Bavarian. Legation in Berlin; 1892 Legation Secretary, 2nd class; 1895 Legation Secretary, 1st class; 1893 royal chamberlain; 1898 Legation Secretary at Bayer. Legation at the Italian court in Rome; 1899 Legation Councilor; 1903 Minister resident at the Swiss Confederation in Bern; 1905 go Legation councilor 2nd class; 1907 Bavarian. Envoy to the Württembergischer Hof in Stuttgart, to the Badischer Hof in Karlsruhe and to the Hessischer Hof in Darmstadt; 1909 go Legation councilor 1st class and Bavarian. Envoy to the Vatican; 1916 State Council; 1934 retired due to the dissolution of the legation
Personal documents (school reports, royal pagerie, studies, military service, court service); Private life (marriages, letters from Cardinal Vincenzo Vannutelli, Countess Therese von Brockdorff-Loen, name change, family grave, household books, memoirs); diplomatic activity (personal documents, case files, Hugo Graf von Lerchenfeld-Köfering; papal nuncio Andreas Franciscus Frühwirth, Concordat 1924/25, guest directory of the legation in Rome, canonization of Konrad von Parzham); Writing calendar; Correspondence (including Pope Pius XII., Konstantin Frhr. Von Neurath, Georg Wohlmuth, Franz Matt, Konrad Cardinal Count Preysing, Pope Benedict XV., Wolfram Frhr. Von Rotenhan, Marc Ruchet, Eduard Graf von Montgelas, Eduard Müller, Anton von Wehner , Hans Delbrück, Leopold Krafft von Dellmensingen, Prince Aloys zu Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, King Ludwig III of Bavaria, Crown Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria, Alfred von Bülow, Bernhard von Bülow, Michael Cardinal Faulhaber, Pierre Gasparri, Heinrich Held, Georg Graf von Hertling, Gustav Ritter von Kahr, Giuseppe Pizzardo, Clemens Graf von Podewils-Dürniz, Cardinal Karl Joseph Schulte, Paul Frhr. von Stengel, Hermann Maria Stoeckle, Friedrich Krafft Graf von Crailsheim, Adolf Frhr. Marshal von Bieberstein, Wilhelm von Meinel, Anton von Wehner, Cardinal Franz von Bettinger, Eugen Ritter von Knilling, Franz Goldenberger, Hans Schmelzle, Oskar von Miller, Franz von Papen, Johannes Neuhäusler, Giovanni Montini, later Pope Paul VI, family letter e); Photos (including Bavarian embassy buildings in Berlin and Rome; popes with dedications, curial and church events); Documents for the so-called Knight Telegram of July 24, 1914; Collection of materials (including funeral ceremonies for King Umberto I of Italy in 1900, memorabilia from Bern and Rome, invitation cards, business cards from Rome, pamphlets from Berlin); Newspaper articles; Books and articles; Publication by Karl Holl, "In the current of time. Otto Freiherr von Ritter zu Groenesteyn. Contributions to the family history of the Bavarian envoy at the Vatican", Starnberg 1998
Other holdings: privately owned
- Can you pay Facebook for SEO
- What does iOS 9s multitasking
- What is the transformer emf equation
- A breath spray can prevent bad breath
- Is DEET harmful
- What's your best Fallout 4 story
- How does Daredevil use a computer
- What do MIT Manipal classrooms look like
- What are some cute group Halloween ideas
- What are the updates in the photovoltaic market
- Where is the youngest ocean crust?
- How can you do 5 quickly
- What's an easy way to spot dubstep
- What about politics that freak out people
- How is SpaceX not profitable
- What is the best laptop for 2600
- Is freedom in the constitution
- What is the psychology of radicalization
- What is the secret to getting rid of wrinkles
- What is your greatest curiosity
- Judaism Torah Is there math in the Torah
- When did your blog start making money?
- What does a change in the global economic environment mean
- How are the washings for guide dogs organized