What are the most comfortable ice skates
Ice skate: test & recommendations (05/21)
Welcome to our big ice skate test 2021. Here we present you all the ice skates we have tested. We have compiled detailed background information for you and also added a summary of customer reviews on the web.
We want to make the purchase decision easier for you and help you to find the best ice skates for you.
You can also find answers to frequently asked questions in our guide. If available, we also offer you interesting test videos. You will also find some important information on this page that you should definitely pay attention to if you want to buy ice skates.
the essentials in brief
- Ice skating is one of the endurance sports. Anyone who glides over the ice therefore does a lot for their cardiovascular system.
- You don't have to do pirouettes to train your coordination and sense of balance while ice skating. With a little skill and practice, however, you can also try to turn figures and circles alone or in pairs.
- Ice skating is a popular winter sport that is very healthy! Many muscle groups are trained, especially thighs and back, but also buttocks and arms, if you let them swing.
Ice skate test: favorites of the editors
The best ice skates for men
The best ice skates for women
The best ice skates for girls
The best ice skates for boys
Buying Guide: Questions to Consider Before Buying Ice Skates
Children also love to feel the ice - whether as an elegant ice princess or a speedy runabout. But every beginning is difficult. So that everyone can have fun ice skating, there are a few things you should consider beforehand. We have put together tips for you on equipment, running techniques and ice skating safety.
Why is ice skating healthy?
Ice skating is more exhausting than it often looks. The intense movement is doing your body a lot of good.
For example, you can strengthen your cardiovascular system, because ice skating is an endurance sport. In addition, you train your balance. You don't necessarily have to turn pirouettes for this, because balancing on the runners alone helps you to strengthen your sense of balance.
Another advantage of ice skating is that you train a particularly large number of muscle groups. Above all, the thighs, back and buttocks are stressed on the ice. If you swing your arms with you, you can also do something for your arm muscles.
If you skate regularly and maintain a certain intensity, ice skating will help you lose weight because of these factors.
Most of all, ice skating is a lot of fun! This makes you happy and, in addition to the body, also promotes the psyche.
Are there any tips for ice skating?
First of all, it is important to buy the right ice skates or to rent them at an ice rink. Leather lace-up ice skates are better than plastic skates. The shoe should fit perfectly and, above all, shouldn't be too wide, otherwise you have to create a balance through the muscles in the foot.
The ice skate should correspond to the normal shoe size or be one size larger.
It is also important to wear warm but comfortable clothing. Tight jeans, long coats and fluttering scarves are not suitable for ice skating, however.
Wearing gloves, hats or ski helmets protects against injuries. Especially if you have never been on roller skates or ice skates, a helmet is recommended.
Get used to the feeling on the ice by taking a few normal steps. You will notice that you cannot roll your foot normally as you would when walking.
Instead, take smaller steps and try to achieve a fluid movement. Swing your arms with the running movement. As soon as you are with your right foot in front, swing your left arm back and so on.
Always lean forward slightly when driving. This will prevent you from losing your balance and falling on the back of your head if you slip.
Internalize driving by first going along the edge of an ice rink. So you can hold on in an emergency.
There are two ways to stop: A so-called “half snow plow” is done by anyone who puts one foot behind them while driving. The “hockey stop” is also known to skiers: bend your knees slightly and lie on your side.
Hot on the ice? Ice skating is especially fun when the winter sun shines from the blue sky. There is plenty of space here in the fresh air to practice pirouettes and chase the puck with your club.
However, caution is advised to ensure that the fun does not end in an ice cold way. If you break into the ice, your life is in danger, because there is a risk of hypothermia and drowning.
How much do ice skates cost?
Prices vary depending on the quality and brand. You can get ice skates in every price range.
|ice Hockey||€ 40 – € 150|
|figure skating||€ 20 – € 120|
|Speed skating||€ 40 – € 250|
Ice skates are individual and should fit you perfectly, as you should feel comfortable ice skating. That is why it is best if you seek advice from the providers and express your individual wishes. This is the only way to find the perfect ice skating shoes for you.
A little tip: high-quality ice skating shoes for ice skaters have their price. High-tech models made from the latest materials also offer a unique level of comfort: never again slide on the ice.
How do I care for ice skates?
Figure and hockey skates need care in order to be able to use them to their full advantage. Therefore, make sure to always take good care of them after use. Follow these 7 tips to increase the life of your ice skates.
- Wear skid protectors - Always wear skid protectors when leaving the ice.
- Use soakers in your bag - Transport your skates with soakers (soft soakers and blade guards) to keep the blades from bumping into one another or tearing the bag open.
- Which diet is out of date
- What penalty under ipc
- Whether Hitler is bigger than Gandhi, why no_redirect = 1
- Who is the India CM
- What is the transformer emf equation
- What should be considered when troubleshooting
- Makes AMD a quantum computer
- Why am i a princess
- Can private YouTube videos be removed?
- How are science and social sciences connected?
- What is Gigabit Ethernet
- What a stone-driven Ironman suit
- Will the world ever stop being lazy?
- How difficult is business informatics
- Are ROM and HDD the same
- How is CBSE examining class 10 2017
- Is gambling popular in Muslim countries
- Why is MongoDB faster than SQL
- How often should I see my dentist
- What is environmental biology
- How does Gatsby use Nick
- Is Captain Marvel important to Avengers Endgame
- What is GDPR compliance
- Why are roommates bad