How do I use Gnuplot in C.
Gnuplot from C / C ++ (using a written .gpl)
After an extensive Google search, I have come across many interesting threads, but not yet what I have in mind. Hence my question:
I have a program which (after intensive calculations) outputs very large 2-column (actually 10 columns, but only wants to plot 2) .dat files that have already been adapted to gnuplot. The files are located in a subfolder of the main program called: subfolder.
So far I have always called "gnuplot" in this subfolder and created my images by hand from the data records via .gpl (command-list).
But now I want the following:
When my program has finished calculating the data sets (i.e. several .dat files), it should automatically call gnuplot (it is essential that it calls this program for the subdirectory so that I can use my .gpl) and both my " Execute plot.gpl "as well as my" png.gpl "so that a picture can be seen on the desktop, but at the same time it is saved again in the" subfolder ".
Does anyone have an idea?
I've already read a lot, but what I don't want is: Give my data directly to gnuplot. I need the calculated files for other things, so I'm looking for the option described above.
PS: Thanks for the lard used! :)
- How many languages do you speak Judith
- What is the main Google AdWords competition
- The easiest way to send money to India
- Is Switzerland in the EU
- We gave birth to cows before domestication
- What are vegan's favorite foods
- Has capitalism outgrown democracy?
- What date did 9 11 happen
- Minors can use PayTm
- What are the best study table pictures
- What would you rather learn or earn?
- Why is Elance oDesk not popular
- Is marriage a journey or a destination
- What is India's greatest fear of America
- What are stray capacitance and parasitic capacitance
- What is the story of the black hole
- How was the fermentation process discovered
- Where did HIV come from
- Which is better violence or nonviolence
- Electric vehicles have battery heating problems
- What if vehicles were invented by Romans?
- What is it like to get an IUD
- Can I change a copyrighted image?
- What is propylene
- How does nudity strengthen women?
- How do I describe an illustration
- Why should you learn Swift
- What is string theory trying to prove
- How can I overthrow the US government?
- What is the best programming program
- What is tally package
- Make lawyers better politicians
- How do I watch a movie here
- Which wine goes well with roast chicken?